2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quiz actually isn't hard at all if you thought about it. All the changes other than different colors were basically elements taken out of the logos because no writer at BuzzFeed has any talent, including writing/journalism.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

So since this thread is going nowhere, I'll change the subject. The Minnesota Wild are unveiling the Stadium Series Alumni jerseys tonight at the Whiteout game. (Which I'm going to!) And I thought that was weird, because the Wild already unveiled or at least showed some jersey already. iSulHNH.jpg

Has anyone heard anything else about this?

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

So since this thread is going nowhere, I'll change the subject. The Minnesota Wild are unveiling the Stadium Series Alumni jerseys tonight at the Whiteout game. (Which I'm going to!) And I thought that was weird, because the Wild already unveiled or at least showed some jersey already. iSulHNH.jpg

That is beautiful!

That is beautiful!

Yes it is! And from what I heard, that's the Wild Alumni jersey, and the North Stars one is the same, only with the N-Stars logo. So it's really weird on what they're unveiling.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

The Alumni game is North Stars vs. Wild? I liked the idea of the Wild using the North Stars' colors, but not if they're playing....against...the...North Stars.

I'm pretty sure Wild alumni will wear the Wild logo and North Stars alumni will wear the North Stars logo, all on that jersey. It's a mixed team against Chicago alumni, I believe

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I normally strongly dislike when a team borrows elements from a previous, unrelated team, just because they play in the same city/state/province/ but I like the way that green and gold Minnesota jersey looks. If the North Stars contingent of the alumni team really are wearing their logo and it's not all Wild logos, well that's just doubly cool.

...is...is Chicago not participating? Are there two games? I'm so confused now.

Former Wild players will wear the one with the Wild logo, the former North Stars players will wear the just released jerseys.

This whole thing feels strange. Seeing the old North Stars logo and Wild logo on the same jersey just seems disingenuous. Not a fan.

...is...is Chicago not participating? Are there two games? I'm so confused now.

Former Wild players will wear the one with the Wild logo, the former North Stars players will wear the just released jerseys.

This whole thing feels strange. Seeing the old North Stars logo and Wild logo on the same jersey just seems disingenuous. Not a fan.

No he's saying that because the jersey with the Wild logo is green while this one is white

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived