2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

So you basically want them to look like the Arizona Rattlers.

Minnesota Wild v2.0

So only one team can have a color scheme?

What are the Canadiens, Rangers, Capitals doing?

How about the Devils, Hurricanes, and Senators?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like this design. I wish, however, that the Coyotes would go bold and adopt a unique color scheme -- like the purple, green and copper that they utilized on their third jersey from the late 90s. Could you replace the brick with purple, the black with green and the sand with copper just to satisfy my curiosity? Thanks

GtoUdVt.png

Really like this design. I wish, however, that the Coyotes would go bold and adopt a unique color scheme -- like the purple, green and copper that they utilized on their third jersey from the late 90s. Could you replace the brick with purple, the black with green and the sand with copper just to satisfy my curiosity? Thanks

GtoUdVt.png

If New Orleans ever gets a team, these colors are great!

sig.png

GtoUdVt.png

I appreciate the effort, but those aren't the same colors as the old third jersey, are they?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here it is with the actual colors from their old third:

Itl4MlF.png

Thanks you. I like the purple, but I believe a darker green and a more orange copper would be an improvement. How about the complete set?

GtoUdVt.png

GtoUdVt.png

GtoUdVt.png

just throwing this out there: want to run an isles black-and-white concept post on the site i write for (islanders point blank). if anyone wants to submit concepts for it (especially if you're an isles fan), hit me up or tweet at me (@brianerni)

sig2024.png

I'm hoping "minor alterations" means a new template with the core identity (logo, font, colours) intact.

Realistically it means they'll change like 2 of the 347 problems with their set and call it a day.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'm hoping "minor alterations" means a new template with the core identity (logo, font, colours) intact.

Realistically it means they'll change like 2 of the 347 problems with their set and call it a day.

Supposedly there are rumurs the new Avs third is gonna be inspired by the old Colorado Rockies NHL club...

I did some mockups of that for the Avs... Not a fan.

611Syqg.png

Supposedly there are rumurs the new Avs third is gonna be inspired by the old Colorado Rockies NHL club...

611Syqg.png

The top one is not that bad.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ugh, they aren't the damn Rockies and there was nothing special about that identity to begin with. I really hope that rumor isn't true.

I really hope it isn't true too...

But there has been so many Colorado themed shirts, hats, hoodies around Denver lately. I wouldn't be surprised if they went this route to capitalize on that Colorado pride.

611Syqg.png

The top one is not that bad.

They aren't bad... But they are not the Avalanche identity.

I'd really like to see a sweater similar to that of their original alternate with a little bit of a fresher colour scheme.

col%2Bteaser.png

Of course, the mountain peak uniforms being brought back would be ideal, but I'd much rather see them return in place of their current primary set, and not alongside them. Even though one set is massively better than the other set, having them at the same time would still be all too similar and might cheapen the vastly superior uniforms.

Archived