College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did the gold helmet/pants get approved as they do not match whatsoever. This is something that pisses me off to no end and I am shocked that in 2015 they cannot match those elements of the uniform.

spacer.png

Really digging these, especially that silver helmet. CUvid016.jpg?o=1&res=1277&cdn=ec&p=y&pid

The 3 uniforms to the right are the only ones they need to wear. Not a fan of the white helmet or monochrome white for Colorado at all. I think the whole silver look is sharp.

I wish they'd kept these sleeve stripes though:

col-10-12-blackgold-ronchenoy-620x412.jp

col-10-12-whiteblackhelmet-garyavasquez-

And part of me wants them to bring back powder blue, if only as a once a year/Pro Combat thing. I have a maybe irrational appreciation of when they incorporated it solely into their sleeve stripe:

4951478245_8344c534ca_o.png

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Some photos of Oregon's spring game uniforms in actual sunlight. That green really pops.

3583433.jpg

3583416.jpg

Love the apple green. Wish it were being used in a non-matte finish, and with a more traditional/less awful design.

Really digging these, especially that silver helmet. CUvid016.jpg?o=1&res=1277&cdn=ec&p=y&pidCUvid019.jpg?o=1&res=1280&cdn=ec&p=y&pidAll_4.jpg?o=1&res=1320&cdn=ec&p=y&pid=41

Although I prefer to see teams use their colors, those grey uniforms aren't actually that bad. Is it just me or does the gold helmets and pants look different from one another?

Really digging these, especially that silver helmet. CUvid016.jpg?o=1&res=1277&cdn=ec&p=y&pidCUvid019.jpg?o=1&res=1280&cdn=ec&p=y&pidAll_4.jpg?o=1&res=1320&cdn=ec&p=y&pid=41

Although I prefer to see teams use their colors, those grey uniforms aren't actually that bad. Is it just me or does the gold helmets and pants look different from one another?

Silver is a school color for Colorado. They just haven't used it regularly for a long time.

Really digging these, especially that silver helmet. CUvid016.jpg?o=1&res=1277&cdn=ec&p=y&pid

The 3 uniforms to the right are the only ones they need to wear. Not a fan of the white helmet or monochrome white for Colorado at all. I think the whole silver look is sharp.

I wish they'd kept these sleeve stripes though:

col-10-12-blackgold-ronchenoy-620x412.jp

col-10-12-whiteblackhelmet-garyavasquez-

And part of me wants them to bring back powder blue, if only as a once a year/Pro Combat thing. I have a maybe irrational appreciation of when they incorporated it solely into their sleeve stripe:

4951478245_8344c534ca_o.png

Always loved the deep gold on Colorado's helmets, especially in contrast to black. I can get behind that silver alt too, very pretty. That said, I do agree with part of the assessment above: those beautiful sleeve stripes are missing.

IOWA HAWKEYES // KANSAS CITY CHIEFS // MINNESOTA TWINS

The only thing that bothers me about the new Colorado uniforms is that the CU logo is on the right hip instead of the left. This leaves both Nike swooshes on the left side, which looks odd to me.

Otherwise, it's a very solid uniform set, as long as they don't mix and match too much. I am intrigued by the possibility of silver/black/gray, though.

spacer.png

Archived