College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nike shoes on the coaches

CH9CpQiUkAA2MhT.jpg

CIEWEBdUYAAmORx.jpg

That's a Nike polo too. Saw it on a Vols message board.

True, but it is Nike Golf, not a Sideline Exclusive (though one of the coaches polos for this season uses that template, just not the same lightweight material).

Nike Team Issue Polo: 1962963.1433842365.jpg

these shirts any good? (wondering if I should purchase)

CH4vq_GUMAAZpeG.jpg

Yes, pretty soft cotton, but they are "Athletic Cut" which basically means slim fit, so size accordingly.

nike shoes on the coaches

CH9CpQiUkAA2MhT.jpg

CIEWEBdUYAAmORx.jpg

That's a Nike polo too. Saw it on a Vols message board.

True, but it is Nike Golf, not a Sideline Exclusive (though one of the coaches polos for this season uses that template, just not the same lightweight material).

Nike Team Issue Polo: 1962963.1433842365.jpg

these shirts any good? (wondering if I should purchase)

CH4vq_GUMAAZpeG.jpg

Yes, pretty soft cotton, but they are "Athletic Cut" which basically means slim fit, so size accordingly.

I'm a big dude, a shade over 6'4 and typically in a XXL or XXXL depending on shirt cut. But with these athletic cut shirts, I have order them in size: Flag.

I have a hard time thinking that DTs and OL can fit into many of these "athletic" shirts and those guys are usually burly enough to throw Smart Cars like a shotput.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

So is that an orange helmet on the second coaches polo?

It's white if you zoom in on it. It does look orange at a glance though.

Yeah don't think we will see an orange helmet anytime soon. Insiders say that they have to much trouble matching Tennessee's light orange under all types of lighting. Gray wouldn't surprise me though

So is that an orange helmet on the second coaches polo?

It's white if you zoom in on it. It does look orange at a glance though.

Yep. I was wondering the same until I clicked on the picture and had it enlarged.

gYH2mW9.png

I believe the crossed spears were supposed to be an homage to the state flag. First time we saw the new design was the June edition of the Jimbo Fisher Football Camp a couple weeks ago.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I believe the crossed spears were supposed to be an homage to the state flag. First time we saw the new design was the June edition of the Jimbo Fisher Football Camp a couple weeks ago.

So fsu has removed about 80% of the new nike elements in a single season's time...design fail

I never really cared for the crossed spears. Much better now.

I imagine the FSU equipment guys won't be too sorry to see them go either. Those decals had to have been a pain to align properly.

I liked them but like you said it had to be a huge pain for the equipment guys, especially with trying to avoid all the safety stickers on the back.

Archived