College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Hey Kennesaw State ^ #BAE

Oh C'mon. Those numbers look atrocious and you know it.

Those Central Michigan alternate uniforms look terrible. Kansas in gray is even worse.

Couldn't agree more. I still don't like how much Nebraska and Wisconsin look alike.

And, even as someone who is not a fan of Nebraska, please no crazy alternates this year. Nebraska is a school that shouldn't really be tampered with to that extreme, imo.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kennesaw State ^ #BAE

Oh C'mon. Those numbers look atrocious and you know it.

Those Central Michigan alternate uniforms look terrible. Kansas in gray is even worse.

Couldn't agree more. I still don't like how much Nebraska and Wisconsin look alike.

And, even as someone who is not a fan of Nebraska, please no crazy alternates this year. Nebraska is a school that shouldn't really be tampered with to that extreme, imo.

And, even as someone who is a fan of Nebraska, please no crazy alternates this year. Nebraska is a school that shouldn't really be tampered with to that extreme, imo.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I wish Maryland would go back to their Terrapin logo, it is way better than the plain underlined M.

Testudo!

Yeah, the block M looks too similar to Miami-OH, IMO. The turtle is a better look, especially given their ultra unique mascot. Seems like the Maryland identity of late has been wrapped up in being the Under Armour poster boys and experimenting with eight thousand color combos. Yes, I know they've done some turtle shell helmets and whatnot, but they could really capitalize on that more instead of just trying to out-Oregon Oregon.

Side note - since the Terps are now Big Ten members, if we ever see a Ducks-Terps Rose Bowl will they both switch uniforms each quarter? The game could be played on a runway in Milan, perhaps.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I wish Maryland would go back to their Terrapin logo, it is way better than the plain underlined M.

Testudo!

Yeah, the block M looks too similar to Miami-OH, IMO. The turtle is a better look, especially given their ultra unique mascot. Seems like the Maryland identity of late has been wrapped up in being the Under Armour poster boys and experimenting with eight thousand color combos. Yes, I know they've done some turtle shell helmets and whatnot, but they could really capitalize on that more instead of just trying to out-Oregon Oregon.

Side note - since the Terps are now Big Ten members, if we ever see a Ducks-Terps Rose Bowl will they both switch uniforms each quarter? The game could be played on a runway in Milan, perhaps.

With the new playoff format, every third year the Rose Bowl wont be decided in the traditional way so there will always be crazy future possibilities

Testudo!

To their credit, they have stuck mostly to the state flag colors outside of the national document alternate they had

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

promo video for the Nike Tennessee unveiling. hope they aren't going with black cleats. looks like there might be a checkerboard design on the side of the pants?

EDIT: here's what UTAD insider had to say about the black cleats

Tennessee%20Volunteers.gif
star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange parmejohn viewpost.gif
DP are we going back in black cleats???
I don't know. Companies like for schools to have white/team color cleats because they show off custom designs better than black and white or black/team color, which helps at retail. I assumed UT would stay in white because of that, so I never really asked my contacts on that.

The video shows black, but it's possible they don't have a sample of the team color cleats in yet, so they did the video with the generic black they'll likely use for practice.

I wish Maryland would go back to old Testudo, instead of this abomination:

screen_shot_2014-09-05_at_1.52.26_pm_1.p

Look, I understand that without UA stuffing their coffers, Maryland's Athletic Department would be broke (thanks Mike Anderson!), but putting a UA logo on the mascot is going a bit too far.

promo video for the Nike Tennessee unveiling. hope they aren't going with black cleats. looks like there might be a checkerboard design on the side of the pants?

EDIT: here's what UTAD insider had to say about the black cleats

Tennessee%20Volunteers.gif
star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange parmejohn viewpost.gif
DP are we going back in black cleats???
I don't know. Companies like for schools to have white/team color cleats because they show off custom designs better than black and white or black/team color, which helps at retail. I assumed UT would stay in white because of that, so I never really asked my contacts on that.

The video shows black, but it's possible they don't have a sample of the team color cleats in yet, so they did the video with the generic black they'll likely use for practice.

Custom school colors cleats are nice, but nothing wrong with black cleats paired with a classic uni: PeytonManningVols_3496900_ver1.0_640_480

Look, I understand that without UA stuffing their coffers, Maryland's Athletic Department would be broke (thanks Mike Anderson!), but putting a UA logo on the mascot is going a bit too far.

What in the blue hell is that thing? It looks like a villain from a Ninja Turtles movie.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

What in the blue hell is that thing? It looks like a villain from a Ninja Turtles movie.

Pretty solid comparison.

Frank%20Welker.jpg

Wow. I can only imagine what UA would do to Goldy Gopher, Bucky Badger, or Benny Beaver.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived