I'd just like to note that there are numerous offensive and inflammatory comment posted about a year ago in the logos section, for international soccer, by "Rubber Collins" and "Yemenese Babez". For example, see http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo%C2'>

Is this where I should bring such things to the attention of the Administrators? If not, where can this be done?

thanks

That is why there is a report button, and if it was a year ago i doubt that it is that important or hasn't already been taken care of

That is why there is a report button, and if it was a year ago i doubt that it is that important or hasn't already been taken care of

There's no report button in the actual logo section of this site- the link I tried to provide the first time didn't stick: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo , they were posted a year ago, but they are still there. While not as severe as some other (ultimately removed) comments have been, they are still annoying, and may offend some users.

He's talking about the comments on the mothership, not here in the forums.

That said, I'm not sure there's much that can be done about it from here, or at least by the mods here on the forums.

Commenting done on the mothership is run differently than on these boards. Not sure who holds mod powers for comments there.

But if it was a year ago, I'd let it go.

The best solution to the main site comment problems remain "disable comments"

I'd just like to note that there are numerous offensive and inflammatory comment posted about a year ago in the logos section, for international soccer, by "Rubber Collins" and "Yemenese Babez". For example, see

Is this where I should bring such things to the attention of the Administrators? If not, where can this be done?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/68995-sportslogos-comment-aggregator/

There's no report button in the actual logo section of this site- the link I tried to provide the first time didn't stick: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo , they were posted a year ago, but they are still there. While not as severe as some other (ultimately removed) comments have been, they are still annoying, and may offend some users.

To report a comment on the main site, hover over the individual comment with your mouse and then click on the little flag button in the upper right corner of the comment. Flagging a comment is the same as reporting it.

Why does my signature get scaled down in spite meeting the size requirements?

It might be the end of the image hosting site.

Good image hosting sites:

Imgur

Bad image hosting sites:

ImageShack

Photobucket

Basically all other sites but Imgur

Why does my signature get scaled down in spite meeting the size requirements?

It wants you to add the Senators jersey to it :upside:

Thanks guys.

Yeah, Photobucket and Imageshack have been giving me nothing but headaches as of late... They are terrible!

How do you edit your member title? Is there a certain post count until you can edit it?

How do you edit your member title? Is there a certain post count until you can edit it?

48494134.jpg

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I can't post a new topic in the Sports Logos section, even though I validated my account. Any reason why this would be?

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I can't post a new topic in the Sports Logos section, even though I validated my account. Any reason why this would be?

you need a few posts before you can start a new topic.

you need a few posts before you can start a new topic.

how many posts is that gonna be? :D i want some critique on something but i need to sledge around first. bummer.