Ask A Moderator

I'd just like to note that there are numerous offensive and inflammatory comment posted about a year ago in the logos section, for international soccer, by "Rubber Collins" and "Yemenese Babez". For example, see http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo%C2'>

Is this where I should bring such things to the attention of the Administrators? If not, where can this be done?

thanks

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

That is why there is a report button, and if it was a year ago i doubt that it is that important or hasn't already been taken care of

There's no report button in the actual logo section of this site- the link I tried to provide the first time didn't stick: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo , they were posted a year ago, but they are still there. While not as severe as some other (ultimately removed) comments have been, they are still annoying, and may offend some users.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

That is why there is a report button, and if it was a year ago i doubt that it is that important or hasn't already been taken care of

He's talking about the comments on the mothership, not here in the forums.

That said, I'm not sure there's much that can be done about it from here, or at least by the mods here on the forums.

The best solution to the main site comment problems remain "disable comments"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'd just like to note that there are numerous offensive and inflammatory comment posted about a year ago in the logos section, for international soccer, by "Rubber Collins" and "Yemenese Babez". For example, see

Is this where I should bring such things to the attention of the Administrators? If not, where can this be done?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/68995-sportslogos-comment-aggregator/

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

There's no report button in the actual logo section of this site- the link I tried to provide the first time didn't stick: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/lxtzfggb67ghtztam3mf/_Uruguay/1962/Primary_Logo , they were posted a year ago, but they are still there. While not as severe as some other (ultimately removed) comments have been, they are still annoying, and may offend some users.

To report a comment on the main site, hover over the individual comment with your mouse and then click on the little flag button in the upper right corner of the comment. Flagging a comment is the same as reporting it.

• Like 1

JeKhnr9.png

Good image hosting sites:

Imgur

Bad image hosting sites:

ImageShack

Photobucket

Basically all other sites but Imgur

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How do you edit your member title? Is there a certain post count until you can edit it?

48494134.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I can't post a new topic in the Sports Logos section, even though I validated my account. Any reason why this would be?

you need a few posts before you can start a new topic.

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I can't post a new topic in the Sports Logos section, even though I validated my account. Any reason why this would be?

you need a few posts before you can start a new topic.

how many posts is that gonna be? :D i want some critique on something but i need to sledge around first. bummer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.