Ask A Moderator

hi, im trying to post a logo concept, but the option is grey-ed out saying "you cannot post", what am i missing?

One more post. You need three posts to start a topic.

What's the best / fastest way to upload a pic from in phone to a site from which you can link to it on the forum? Like a tinypic or something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have a question: Why was Tony Spike banned? Are the new mods just doing stuff (banning members, editing posts) to make them feel powerful? (LMU, I'm looking at you.)

Seriously? He was banned because of constant inappropriate commenting/behavior. They're not gonna just ban someone because they feel like it.

I have a question: Why was Tony Spike banned? Are the new mods just doing stuff (banning members, editing posts) to make them feel powerful? (LMU, I'm looking at you.)

Tony Spike was banned for the reasons stated. Abusive behaviour and an unwillingness to correct that behaviour when mods informed him it was a problem.

Further, no one mod can just ban someone unilaterally. All the mods need to agree to the action before it's carried out. Tony Spike was banned because he deserved to be banned. Please keep in mind that the ban announcements are locked for a reason.

End of discussion.

Additionally, Tony Spike sent a profanity laced, abusive email to another mod after he was warned.

All punishments are based on a points-based voting system. Not chest puffing like is being insinuated.

VmWIn6B.png

I feel you've put yourself in the crosshairs. They tend to look down on douchebaggery.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

We just make the new guys do the dirty work of posting. Consider it a breaking-in process. :D

That's when we're not carrying your shoulder pads back to the locker room :P

VmWIn6B.png

Okay, okay, sorry for that post earlier. I didn't know about the email or anything and I've seen him give some good C&C (despite his awful grammar) and he's been nice to me so I was a bit surprised he was banned....but it's all good. And as for the mods trying to make themselves feel important, I'm guess I'm just used to the concepts board being hardly ever checked by mods so any comment is okay....if you get what I mean.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Well the concepts section being hardly checked up on has been a problem caused by a lack of manpower. There simply weren't enough mods to look after it. There are now. So there's going to be more of an effort made to make the concepts section fun again and less like the Wild West.

Well the concepts section being hardly checked up on has been a problem caused by a lack of manpower. There simply weren't enough mods to look after it. There are now. So there's going to be more of an effort made to make the concepts section fun again and less like the Wild West.

This warms my heart. :)

Any app that uploads to imgur. I use Imgupr for iPhone.

Interesting. Never heard of imgur. I'll give that a shot.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Any app that uploads to imgur. I use Imgupr for iPhone.

Interesting. Never heard of imgur. I'll give that a shot.

Holy crap that's awesome! Thanks.

I told Tony that if he wished to express his feelings, message the person. It would've made people not get migraines from constant spell checking and paraphrasing.

To which he basically said, "People won't change how I act, I'm in control of myself, and there in control of themselves"(seem I mocked his inability to differentiate they're, their, and there)

So, if anyone works with TSpike, if he :censored: 's on his desk, you can't control the Spike train m'fers

That's what- She

Can any moderator help me out? I have a "2 warning points" below my post count. Now I do know that warning points (in other forums) are offences made by a poster regarding another user or another post.

But, I can't remember anytime that I have made any comment public or PM that has resulted in a warning point. Can any mod help me out? Thanks.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.