2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

It'll be interesting to see where Lawson Crouse goes, he's either the most overrated or unnecessarily hated on player in this entire draft, but either way he stands out in his style of play from any other forward in the top 20.

My bet's he's either going to be picked by Colorado because they need a young, tougher guy like him, or by New Jersey because of course they would.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all the headlines being thrown around today like it's new:

"Report: Kings looking to deal Mike Richards"

Well no :censored: ! Really?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Turns out Ryan Getzlaf had a sports hernia (won't need surgery, only rehab, also had one in 2009) which might be a nice excuse for him in Games 6/7 against Chicago. What's the rest of the team's excuse?

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/the-nhl-will-allow-fans-to-buy-single-team-streaming-packages.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=the-nhl-will-allow-fans-to-buy-single-team-streaming-packages

Gamecenter will let you buy a package for only your team's games next season at a discounted rate. I like this and I think that's what I'm going to go for next year. At first I thought it'd be great having ALL THE GAMES, but I found that I just don't have the time to watch games that my team isn't involved in and I barely used it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/the-nhl-will-allow-fans-to-buy-single-team-streaming-packages.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=the-nhl-will-allow-fans-to-buy-single-team-streaming-packages

Gamecenter will let you buy a package for only your team's games next season at a discounted rate. I like this and I think that's what I'm going to go for next year. At first I thought it'd be great having ALL THE GAMES, but I found that I just don't have the time to watch games that my team isn't involved in and I barely used it.

It's a nice first step, but as the article points out, local (and I assume national) blackouts are still in effect (so me buying the Ducks package would be useless) and it's really not that cost-effective.

It's a nice first step, but as the article points out, local (and I assume national) blackouts are still in effect (so me buying the Ducks package would be useless) and it's really not that cost-effective.

It stinks, but an extra $5 per month will get you around that. Still cheaper than cable.

Mike Ribeiro is a festering pile of sub-humanity who uses his insatiable thirst for drugs as an excuse for sexually assaulting his 18-year-old nanny as she lay in a bed next to his children.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Mike Ribeiro is a festering pile of sub-humanity who uses his insatiable thirst for drugs as an excuse for sexually assaulting his 18-year-old nanny as she lay in a bed next to his children.

I was just going to post this, maybe not it the same tone though.

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2015/6/19/8812037/mike-ribeiro-sexual-assault-case-details-allegations

IbjBaeE.png

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2015/6/19/8812037/mike-ribeiro-sexual-assault-case-details-allegations

If its true... throw the book at him, but isn't this a little tough to prove?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Domestic abuse and sexual assault cases are, on the whole, notoriously difficult to prove, because they most often boil down to one person's word against another's.

Estimates I've read put false rape allegations in the 3% range, though, so I'm pretty comfortable with my assessment of Mike Ribeiro.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well right now, it's just a civil case, not a criminal one. So the nanny is looking for a lawsuit and they're not much of book to be thrown at him right now outside of the actual payments, if the lawsuit goes in favour of the nanny.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but a civil case is different than a criminal case in regards to it being handed out. I don't think you need to be "without reasonable doubt" to award a lawsuit to someone, you just need to prove a person's actions (or inactions) caused the reason for the lawsuit.

I don't know why criminal charges weren't filed in the first place though.

IbjBaeE.png

Perds gonna Perd

So it sounds like it's half-Homer Simpson grabbing the gummy figure off the girl's rump, half-Bill Clinton with the cigar....

Archived