2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jarret Stoll got busted for possession of cocaine at Vegas day club Wet Republic today

Well, ya know, best possession team in the league

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Jarret Stoll got busted for possession of cocaine at Vegas day club Wet Republic today

You forgot the ecstasy.

Looks like Lombardi has one less decision to make this offseason!

VmWIn6B.png

...I liked Jarret Stoll. He was like the only King I liked.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Wow, they really don't need Mike Richards anymore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wow, they really don't need Mike Richards anymore.

Well, Stoll is a free agent, but I don't have any doubt that Doughty can pull up and right shotgun with Carter in that category.

And if Vegas were to have a team, this would be a regular occurrence! :P

A new series on E!: Total Ice Kings - Turns out the offseason is when things really turn on!

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Well sure, you see "Kings center busted for cocaine," missed it by thaaaaaaaat much.

Is the NHL ever going to address the fact that the whole league is coked to the gills, or is it just going to be an open secret forever?

I sometimes wonder how good Edmonton or Philadelphia could be if they hired people who were actually qualified to run a hockey team instead of closing their eyes, flipping through old media guides, and picking whoever they landed on when their kid yelled "STOP!"

The flyers would be the Yankees of the NHL. Neither money nor aggressiveness nor desire to win has ever been an issue with them. The issues have been loyalty, lack of foresight, and forgetting what decade it is.

It may be different now. Ed Snider seems to have given all of the keys to Hextall, who despite being "one of the boys" (my favorite of all time, since my first year watching hockey involved playing with rabbit ears to watch him win Conn Smyth through lots of static) was groomed in another system where he won a cup.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sharks and McLellan have "mutually agreed to part ways"

The stupid move everyone expected, especially with some of the exit comments on both sides.

Good luck to McLellan wherever he lands, and a pox upon the Sharks' house.

He'll be in Philadelphia or Edmonton before the end of May.

Seems to be a good coach, but he has to take partial responsibility for all the chokes. Doug Wilson should take even more responsibility, because he's the one who kept building such shallow rosters, but it looks like he's still here. The Sharks are dumb.

I'd put the large majority of the blame on Doug Wilson, Joe Thornton, and Patrick Marleau.

Doug Wilson for the composition and stagnation of the roster. Thornton and Marleau for not stepping up when these teams needed them and for being the captains during this stretch.

McLellan can get some of the blame because he's the coach, sure, but he can't be held responsible for the blasé/loser mentality of the team's stars. I think it's evident that McLellan tried. I don't know if I can say the same about Wilson/Thornton/Marleau.

Both of them need to go. McClellan too many times played worse players over better players, and Wilson did nothing to improve the team at all this year. The overall culture in the locker room has deteriorated thanks to Wilson had he needs to be sent packing. With McClellan it seemed like over the past 2 seasons, the team was hyper inconsistent from game to game. Explain 7-2-1 vs the Ducks and 0-3-1 to the Sabres. Also on a road trip this year beating Tampa, yet losing to Florida, Columbus(when they sucked), and the Sabres. Beating the Kings, Ducks, and Hawks in a row, then promptly losing to the Oilers. There were a few times when the team would be way more rested then their opposition, then play like the tired ones at the end of the game. He had only 5 playoff series wins which include beating the joke Avalanche in 2010 and the Kopitar less Kings in 2011 before they were a juggernaut. Like I said I hope Wilson joins him, but I'm not holding my breath. The franchise is still in shock over last year and it'll probably get worse before it gets better for them.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived