NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

You mean to say Raleigh isn't populated by the stick families from the backs of soccer mom vans?

That and guys in golf shirts and visors that both read, like, "Integrated Dynamics" or some crap
  • Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

I know there was some excitement for Panthers-Coyotes in Glendale last week, but they got 13000 at that game. Good, but not great. We can do better, and better is upon us...

Tomorrow night.... On Lexus Rink at BB&T Center presented by Party City and sponsored by Viewers Like You.... Arizona Coyotes @ Florida Panthers

tumblr_ls9gniQ9BF1qe45d7.gif

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Might push the Panthers' TV viewership all the way up from 3,000 to 3,500, if enough people pick the home feed over the Coyotes' on Center Ice.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Might push the Panthers' TV viewership all the way up from 3,000 to 3,500, if enough people pick the home feed over the Coyotes' on Center Ice.

Why would 500 people choose to watch this game on Center Ice?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Bonus "home" game for the Canadiens on December 30, when they face the Panthers in Sunrise. The Habs faithfull who live there are incredibly lucky to have access to tickets to see our Habs, for the price of a hot-dog and a beer. Considering attendance is getting worse, it's very likely that the cheers are going to be even louder...

Isn't this exactly why the Panthers got lumped into the same division as the Habs?

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Bonus "home" game for the Canadiens on December 30, when they face the Panthers in Sunrise. The Habs faithfull who live there are incredibly lucky to have access to tickets to see our Habs, for the price of a hot-dog and a beer. Considering attendance is getting worse, it's very likely that the cheers are going to be even louder...

Isn't this exactly why the Panthers got lumped into the same division as the Habs?

Yeah. Pretty much for marketing reasons. They know Habs and Leafs games put butts in the seats and more people watch. So even though the travel makes absolutely no sense, it's their way to make anything they can.

Yeah. Pretty much for marketing reasons. They know Habs and Leafs games put butts in the seats and more people watch. So even though the travel makes absolutely no sense, it's their way to make anything they can.

Huh, and here I thought it was for the natural rivalry with the Buffalo Sabres.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does the attendance in FLA look even worse tonight than the game against Ottawa?

Edit: Here's a photo of the attendance for "Hispanic Heritage Night"

B1O-xJfCYAEPcpk.jpg

At the top of the scoreboard it says Buffalo - 0 Boston -0, those wouldn't happen to be the ticket prices for those games, would it?