NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

gKjxBqm.jpg

One hell of a view! I mean, you can smoke weed, get hammered and get blown around the waistline, and the ushers won't give a damn because you're at a Florida Panthers game you'd be behind a huge, black curtain.
New name for the curtain: The Honeymoon Suite sponsored by match.com.
  • Like 1

From the Sun-Sentinel.

I'll save everyone the time and money: Barrett Sports Group will determine that it is important to have sports.

Edited by LMU
Linked to article instead of quoted text.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I have disposable income and free time on the weekends. I would go see a hockey game or two!

We should have a CCSLC meetup at a Panthers home game. Maybe give them their highest attendance of the season.

Edit: Panthers-Coyotes in Florida, October 30th.

http://www.stubhub.com/florida-panthers-tickets/florida-panthers-sunrise-bb-t-center-10-30-2014-9076019/

Whoooooooooooo!

IbjBaeE.png

Hoo boy. 7,311 is about the size of my hometown in Middle Of Nowheresville Alberta. And there's no way in hell there are seven thousand people at that game.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

With the Coyotes, there was at least a bit of schadenfreude. This Panthers stuff is just straight up bad.

They're bad. Their attendance is bad. Their arena situation is bad. But no one cares. At least with Glendale, there was at least some vocal minority fighting to be heard and for us to in turn laugh at. But this... this is just flat out terrible.

---

Also, kudos to ESPN's Scott Van Pelt.

Announcing a SportsCenter Top Play of a Luongo save: "Good tickets available in Florida... all of them."

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I feel that there are a lot people who are (willfully maybe) ignorant about the true plights of the Coyotes and the Panthers and the back stories of how it's not just the attendance. Heck, I probably would be if it wasn't for this thread and the admiral's newspaper sleuthing.

But the Florida Panther and the Arizona Coyote have both been upgraded to Critically Endangered by the IUCN.

IbjBaeE.png