Favorite Sports TV Graphics

Afrobandito

I'm guessing there has to have been a thread here in the past regarding this, so my mistake if I didn't do the research. What I was wondering was do you guys have some personal favorite regarding designs that have shown up on TV over the years. 

I was fond of a couple of the previous NFL on Fox scoreboards prior to this past season.

NFL_on_FOX_score_banner.jpg

adzYBuZb.jpg

I also enjoyed the look of the early 2000s ESPN board.

nfl-2k3-image703228.jpg

kana_signature_by_dapowercat316_d6j6ljz1

NBC's graphic package from the late 2000's was a personal favorite of mine, with the NFL...

sbxliii_insert_1.jpg

...and the NHL (I really like how they used the city's full name instead of the abbreviation).

maxresdefault.jpg

I liked the Fox Bar. It seemed to take up less space than the scorebug in use by most networks. The worst was the blue CBS scorebug. Seemed way too huge for what was needed.

I'm not a big fan of the ones at the bottom of the screen because if you pause, rewind, fast forward, etc, it overlays the scoreline.

42 minutes ago, dont care said:

Didn't we already have a thread for tv graphics?

Probably. It was likely one of those short-lived threads that were later forgotten about.

It might be a childhood nostalgia thing, but nothing beats how clean the CBS package was in the early to mid 2000s.

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 11.11.42 PM.png

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Although this was fairly recent, this is my personal favorite. It's very clean and only was on during March Madness. I liked the lined view of logos as it pieces of the logo would move while it was being shown. I hated the new March Madness graphics originally, but I warmed up to them and they're okay.

photo-1.jpg

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

I really enjoy the Fox Sports Hockey graphics, especially since they show the SOG total. That's a pretty big stat in the game, while and NBC(SN) looks just as good, they don't include the SOG total.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-21-at-8.28.41-AM.png

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived