2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Browns-Cowboys is a good looking game. Glad the Brown's forced the Cowboys to wear the navy jersey 

The Cowboys' navy jerseys and regularly colored silver pants is such a beautiful look. I understand the history behind the white and royal jerseys with the silver-green pants, but I wish they'd burn them forever and make a white version of the navy jerseys and use them with the same silver pants. Hell, I'd even be fine with them using the Color Rush jerseys and have those white pants as an alt at this point. I just can't stand their current white uniforms at all anymore.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The Chargers-Titans game is absolutely beautiful, but why does the Titans shade of blue look more "powdery" than the Chargers actual powder blue? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 10 (Part1) (BYES: Bills, Lions, Colts, Raiders)
Browns @ Ravens
5dgEEVF.jpgzHEXNdR.jpg
Texans @ Jaguars
3ScmRHH.jpgvoHInJq.jpg
Broncos @ Saints
AOwPanO.jpgh301SqU.jpg
Rams @ Jets
TOgaglL.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg
Falcons @ Eagles
pPejS4d.jpggDPRye5.jpg

48 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

I think they have a pretty good identity as well but I really don't like the green pants I wish they would get rid of them 

I understand completely - but no team is streamlining combinations anymore. I think every uni change for the next generation will introduce alternate combos.  Teams are now         announcing sock color, for gosh sakes.  What I don't like is when teams have solid alternate looks, announced with fanfare, that they do not use.  Seahawks in grey over blue, blue over white, and especially blue over grey is an example.  Jags teal jerseys, Panthers all black, Bucs orange socks (the socks do make a difference) etc. 

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Oh God Seattle vs patriots uni matchup is gonna be horrible

Seahawks in all white would probably be the best we can hope for.

i also think the giants should wear their grey pants against the bengals if cincy are going with white on white.

5 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

Why can't the Browns wear their actual color rush jerseys? I feel like orange/brown/brown would contrast just fine with black/purple/purple.

Also I'm pretty sure Tampa will be wearing red on Sunday.

Bears uniform schedule has them in navy this week. It's unfortunate cuz the Bucs always stop wearing white at home by this time. Not sure what changed.

17 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

Why can't the Browns wear their actual color rush jerseys? I feel like orange/brown/brown would contrast just fine with black/purple/purple.

The shades of brown and purple used have been classified as potential color blind issue by the league.

Archived