2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VikWings said:

From the neck down it does, but the white helmet throws off the entire look.

That's the same reason I hated the Columbia over Navy look they used to love.

Really? I think the white helmet actually adds to the look imo I think a navy or light blue helmet would just look off

I think Tennessee would look better with a new light blue helmet, and light blue home jersey - redesigned and modernized, of course (time to lose the shoulder bar).  Could have a Navy Alt.  Maybe a Navy primary with Columbia blue alt (Color Rush?).  Just my opinion...

'72-74%20oilers.jpg

nc.jpg

3 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Really? I think the white helmet actually adds to the look imo I think a navy or light blue helmet would just look off

Not enough white in the rest of the uniform, imo. I'm just one of those people who likes when the helmet is the same color as either the jersey or pants.

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I've been wondering why they can't put the sleeve logo on the helmet. Any real reason?

I believe (and I could be wrong) that the NFL prohibits that since that logo was never on a helmet the Skins wore.

In case you are curious, here is what the logo would look like on a helmet matching the throwbacks....

skins_fauxback1.jpg

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

3 hours ago, HailGoldPants said:

I believe (and I could be wrong) that the NFL prohibits that since that logo was never on a helmet the Skins wore.

In case you are curious, here is what the logo would look like on a helmet matching the throwbacks....

skins_fauxback1.jpg

I could've sworn it was a team couldn't use a new logo on a helmet and historic logos were okay to use.

Anyway, I love that helmet. I sort of wish the team would switch to those colors full time.

7 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks announce they are wearing white over navy. The game tomorrow will have way too much navy

BMuws0HAuOV.jpg

I actually like the white over navy combo more than their white over white. I wish this and navy over white were worn more often

36 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

I actually like the white over navy combo more than their white over white. I wish this and navy over white were worn more often

The white over navy is now the regular away uniforms. The all white went to alternates that they wear once a year.

22 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I surprisingly like the darker gold more than the athletic gold they use now.

The dark burgandy and darker gold are, for the lack of a better word, an elegant combination.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived