2016-17 NHL Season: Happy 100th Birthday, National Hockey League

Unocal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Flyers made a serious offer for Eric Lindros to come out of retirement after they saw him play in the alumni game before the 2012 Winter Classic. At approximately age 39. After he had been retired for five years. Paul Holmgren confirmed this. Wow.

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The Flyers made a serious offer for Eric Lindros to come out of retirement after they saw him play in the alumni game before the 2012 Winter Classic. At approximately age 39. After he had been retired for five years. Paul Holmgren confirmed this. Wow.

fat-lindros1.png

Good thing they didn't.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

On 11/12/2016 at 6:56 PM, habsfan1 said:

13-1-1. 10th straight. New record.

Hi.

Kane-smiling-with-mouthguard.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Who knew that putting Kane & Toews on the same line would result in some amazing highlights?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

46 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

I am almost certain that this was not the 2012 winter classic. He wasn't this big and he was wearing an orange sweater with a Flyers helmet. No idea when this was.

This was after the Winter Classic, I believe. He was in great shape for the 2012 Winter Classic, but this picture (taken in 2013, I believe) proves that cheeseburger addiction is real.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Islanders are butt. That's what you get for letting Okposo and Nielsen walk and breaking the bank for Andrew Ladd. And I still have no idea why they waived PA Parenteau during the preseason after signing him.

There's not an early-season struggle that satisfies me more than that of the Dallas Stars. I hate your stupid nerd fanboys, I hope I need both hands to count how many goals you give up in every loss.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

16 hours ago, cmm said:

The Islanders are butt. That's what you get for letting Okposo and Nielsen walk and breaking the bank for Andrew Ladd. And I still have no idea why they waived PA Parenteau during the preseason after signing him.

The usual November tank job is in full effect.  Being a fan of this franchise is frustrating.  For evrey step or two they go forward they take ten steps back.  I'll say this now they ain't making the playoffs this season.  Snow and Crapuano must go!

Archived