Bmac

NHL 2017-18

5 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

The Predators over-corrected. All they needed to do was lose the piping and lose those collarbone "fangs", but they took it too far. The new one looks like someone wearing a yellow tshirt over a long sleeve blue tshirt. 

If you think about it though the Predators uniforms don't give much to work with. Yeah the fangs and piping sucked, but they were the only thing that gave that jersey any life. They have some of the worst striping in the league on their homes and it was hidden by the more atrocious fangs and piping. Now we're seeing that it's really not a strong look overall.

Not a fan of the white numbers on the Blues jerseys.  Just doesn't look right.

Nashville should wear yellow home and away and only rarely wear the whites. 

i hope we're going to see some larger, hi-res photos and not just the same glitchy videos like the teasers and the two that have been leaked so far have shown.  I mean, i know eventually we will but tonight.

AdiZERO is an appropriate name. Because from what I've seen so far, some jerseys get a zero out of ten.

1 minute ago, EichGOAT99 said:

If you think about it though the Predators uniforms don't give much to work with. Yeah the fangs and piping sucked, but they were the only thing that gave that jersey any life. They have some of the worst striping in the league on their homes and it was hidden by the more atrocious fangs and piping. Now we're seeing that it's really not a strong look overall.

They didn't need to alter the sleeve and hems stripes, though. That was fine. 

i really hope the NHL will ditch the white jerseys as much as possible. there could be some really cool "clash" jerseys for some teams if that happened

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

AdiZERO is an appropriate name. Because from what I've seen so far, some jerseys get a zero out of ten.

2/31 jerseys have been released. And one of which is widely considered a modern classic.

Your puns are :censored:.

Just now, RichardWitham said:

i really hope the NHL will ditch the white jerseys as much as possible. there could be some really cool "clash" jerseys for some teams if that happened

No.

The Preds' look could be (has been) muuuuch worse than this.

Along with making the sleeve stripes a little more interesting, I wish they had been more consistent with their application of white. Ideally, the smaller, inner stripe on the collar would be white:

Preds-AlteredCollar.png

1 minute ago, RichardWitham said:

Nope.

2 minutes ago, RichardWitham said:

6bf0vd9.jpg

NO.

I'd be fine with Nashville if we had a additional blue stripe or the white stripe was a little thicker. They way it is, it's too minimal and like I said, LOOKS BLAND. 

Preds- As stated, it is oversimplified. But it's not bad. 

Blues- I like.

Just now, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Nashville's leak is pretty underwhelming.  I'm starting to think tonight is gonna be a dud.  There I said it.

Better to be boring than to look crazy and stupid, at least with hockey jerseys.