Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Chico said:

Via Icethetics Twitter 

Edit. Beaten to it

IMG_20170620_144517.jpg

Where's the soulder patch(es)? The Preds have previously confirmed their inclusion.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Just now, BeerGuyJordan said:

Where are the soulder patches? The Preds have previously confirmed them. 

Looks like there is only a shoulder patch on the right shoulder.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

3 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The piping isn't a issue at all. It's the striping. It's too bland. 

I suppose that it's a fine line between being bland and exercising restraint, but i stray more towards the latter... the Preds brand is "yellow" , its pretty recognizable, so maybe they felt they could really simplify their striping elements.

It will also look better when accompanied by a yellow pants stripe.

Also another little detail-- it appears the sleeve numbers now have the guitar lines in them?

I don't get the hate for Nashville. Aside from a few subtleties, it looks like Adidas took the Reebok jerseys and just removed the thing everybody hated. It's simple, but that's what's great about it. It's as it should be. 

after letting it sit for a little bit it's not as bad as my first reaction.  I'm sure as a full uniform it'll come together. 

Now that Blues one... weird with white numbers.  I wonder why the switch now.

Nashville is frustrating.  They got rid of the panels and piping but simplified the striping too much.  The yellow and white should not be touching like that as there's not enough contrast between those colours.  If they had outlined the thin white stripes with thin navy stripes, it would look great.  If they then put the guitar-pick on both shoulders we'd have perfection.  Bah, not a great start.

I'm glad the Blues didn't change anything, their look is sheer perfection.

Just now, gosioux76 said:

I don't get the hate for this. Aside from a few subtleties, it looks like Adidas took the Reebok jerseys and just removed the thing everybody hated. It's simple, but that's what's great about it. It's as it should be. 

Totally agree. Simplicity is not a bad thing.

But wow, the Blues numbers are now white??? Weird.

18 minutes ago, mmajeski06 said:

First leak - swing and a miss. Think the concept / prediction above was better - cleans up some of the Reebok mess, but at least makes it interesting.

This Nashville leak and the rumors surrounding the Devils really remind me of this Edge style:

2007-08_RBK_Away_Jersey.gif

Splitting Lamoriello and the Devils weakened both of their powers. He couldn't get the Leafs to leave their crap alone and now he can't make the Devils leave theirs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, Chico said:

Second leak of the day!

IMG_20170620_150820.jpg

IMG_20170620_150824.jpg

I think I prefer the white numbers to yellow even though yellow numbers have been their thing since the beginning.

PvO6ZWJ.png

32 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Well...sticking to my Reebok one, sadly...

tenor.gif

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived