kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

How bout just forest green and gold for the jazz? Then New Orleans can reclaim purple kelly and yellow

Tried that ...

eaton_1.jpg

Not a bad look, but it didn't mesh at all with the home whites, and I'm not sold a white, green and gold white home jersey would work either?

de6c696255?resize=width_1200&type=jpg&c=

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I found this rip off from eBay showing what a sans purple would look like ...

c8YlB9EcR6OBy9ZOakz2

So, basically purple or dark blue are needed for a solid look IMO. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

@kimballIf I’m not mistaken those home whites have purple on them. I think especially with the current striping the green and gold would work almost if not just as good as navy green and gold, I think the bigger problem would be the stepping on Sonics territory from a division rival

Edit: Posted this just as you posted the green numbers version. Still I think a forest green, similar to the A’s could work

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I don't like the green they use now. It needs to be lighter so that you have a dark, a medium, and a light color, instead of two darks and a light. Something like the Mighty Ducks' old jade would be a perfect cool medium green.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

6 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I don't like the green they use now. It needs to be lighter so that you have a dark, a medium, and a light color, instead of two darks and a light. Something like the Mighty Ducks' old jade would be a perfect cool medium green.

That might be imo the worst shade of green 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 4/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, kimball said:

Tried that ...

eaton_1.jpg

Not a bad look, but it didn't mesh at all with the home whites, and I'm not sold a white, green and gold white home jersey would work either?

de6c696255?resize=width_1200&type=jpg&c=

The Jazz's 1980s green jerseys are my favorite, but the one thing I always thought they lacked was some purple. What about putting put some purple (or even navy) trim like the green trim on the throwback purples, to better set them apart from Boston, Milwaukee, and any future Seattle Supersonics 2.0 franchise, perhaps?

On 4/29/2019 at 9:28 AM, FinsUp1214 said:

Of course you’d rightfully need to cut down on a few colors to make that work, but purple-sky blue-copper applied to the classic look sounds like a win to me. That way you keep it classic Jazz and still nod to most of the team’s history while looking more like Utah than New Orleans.

spacer.pngHat Club just dropped this hat a few weeks back. I think the 90's scheme with the j-note logo package would be a fun, unique look. I wouldn't be shocked if we end up with a city edition uniform in those colors eventually anyways. It would be a close second to my Jazz multicolored raincoat idea 😂

15 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

spacer.pngHat Club just dropped this hat a few weeks back. I think the 90's scheme with the j-note logo package would be a fun, unique look. I wouldn't be shocked if we end up with a city edition uniform in those colors eventually anyways. It would be a close second to my Jazz multicolored raincoat idea 😂

If they release a j-note in each color scheme, I'm suing.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

14 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

That’s pretty much a Charlotte Hornets cap. 

I think it’s because the colors are too bright, and the balance If colors is off. This vs thisspacer.png

spacer.png

Re: the Jazz...granted, these are at least six years old, but I cooked these up based off the colors/imagery I remember during my travels through the Wasatch region mixed with the more unique aspects of the "Mountainball" era, posted above...

7fb87f8518893.560bede3ce64d.png

2842978518893.560bed5d81e72.png

b0eafd8518893.560bee3880356.png

Looking back, perhaps I should have used copper rather than gold. Should I ever update this, I may try it out in the colorway of that j-note had posted above.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, Buc said:

Re: the Jazz...granted, these are at least six years old, but I cooked these up based off the colors/imagery I remember during my travels through the Wasatch region mixed with the more unique aspects of the "Mountainball" era, posted above...

7fb87f8518893.560bede3ce64d.png

2842978518893.560bed5d81e72.png

b0eafd8518893.560bee3880356.png

Looking back, perhaps I should have used copper rather than gold. Should I ever update this, I may try it out in the colorway of that j-note had posted above.

Utah as Tulane?  Haven't they taken enough from New Orleans?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

7 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

Utah as Tulane?  Haven't they taken enough from New Orleans?

Well, we don't have a NFL football team .............. yet.

kimball banner.png

9 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I think it’s because the colors are too bright, and the balance If colors is off. This vs thisspacer.png

spacer.png

I’m sorry but outside of the fact they went to the finals in those, those jazz jerseys are easily the worst in their history. If they weren’t aloud the Navy Green and Gold of today, then the next best option is the double blue, then he purple, and dead last the bronze.

3YCQJRO.png

Archived