XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

BZZZ...wrong! Blue with green collar, and the all blue jersey and pants is similiar to what the broncos wear now, so even if you went with white pants, you still are similiar because the broncos also wear that combo too. But really don't care if they're both similiar,  navy and orange is my favorite color combo in sports uniforms. 

5 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

Even with the white pants, Seattle will still be similiar to the Broncos...

I’m not seeing that comparison at all. Both have navy blue and orange, but Seattle adds green. Both have side panels on the jersey, but Seattle uses green as opposed to Denver’s orange. Most significant though, Seattle has a white helmet, which is COMPLETELY different than Denver. The only similarity between the two is that they have a navy-based jersey with white numbers outlined in orange. Even then, that’s only Denver’s alternate, not primary 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Colt16 said:

New York Guardians switching up with the uniforms, instead of the Black/Gray/Gray away combo, New York is going Black/Gray/Black

And they look sweet as hell. Like the New York Batmans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The whole "For the Love of Football" motto on the field is annoying as hell now, but since Vince McMahon owns the XFL, it's not surprising he would beat the motto or nickname down to death as he does with his wrestlers (ie, referring to Roman Reigns as the Big Dog everytime he appears).

• Like 1

Just now, Red Comet said:

Well, another name for New York is Gotham, so....

Makes me wish a team had a white helmet, purple jerseys and green pants. 

Took me a sec to realize you were talking about the Joker and not the Incredible Hulk.

Marvel/Disney should sponsor a pro sports team (again). The time is right for the DC Captain Americas. Or the New York SHEILD.

• Like 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Took me a sec to realize you were talking about the Joker and not the Incredible Hulk.

Marvel/Disney should sponsor a pro sports team (again). The time is right for the DC Captain Americas. Or the New York SHEILD.

New York Avengers. Why not?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

New York Avengers. Why not?

Honest to god, I thought the name of the XFL franchise was Avengers.

Get the Guardians some gray-topped socks like Houston has, and this look is a 10.

Also, New York's using a different nameplate font than the rest of the league.

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

It doesnt matter if its an alternate uniform, orange and green trim or they have a white helmet. I'm just stating they're similiar and finally I dont care if they are, READ my last sentence in my last post!!

All this DEFENSIVENESS isn't a good look. I don't see anyone challenging whether or not you're dissing the uniforms. They are simply disagreeing with the assertion, which you seem to be presenting as fact, that the uniforms are so similar. And I tend to agree. Yeah they share some colors and a pointy leg stripe, but I really don't look at the Dragons uniforms and think Broncos. 

But I do wish the Dragons would stick with green and orange, with blue to accent. It's weird to see all of their in stadium signage with zero blue, and then the team wearing all blue. I much prefer their away uniforms, and they seem more in line with the rest of the branding. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

If there is to ever be a Kansas City XFL franchise, the Guardians name should’ve been shelved for that moment and the team should’ve been owned by Disney.guardians of the galaxy dancing GIF

I missed something there. I mean Disney started his career in KC, but is there another connection? Hallmark just laid off another couple thousand people here, so I guess they won't bring an XFL team here either.

Edit:

He's from Missouri? Like St Louis is also in Missouri?