Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

2 minutes ago, ThorSkaagi said:

If I were there in person I'd be thrilled to be hearing from the GM, owner and new head coach. As stated above, the event is for the crowd, not us.

The event is a uniform unveiling, not a town hall.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OHMYGOD "it's 29% lighter then the last uniform" SUCK MY D YOU DOUCHEBAGS.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, ThorSkaagi said:

What did you think would happen at an event with so many people? They'd just throw the players out there for 3 minutes and end the stream?

It started a couple hours ago...there was a whole schedule. 7:30 was the uniform unveiling.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just now, McGlinchey23 said:

Idk maybe I'm old, but I'm getting a live feed from Tennessee for something that I have a very peculiar interest in. I feel like complaining to "speed it up a little" is kinda :censored:ty to do

Preach.

Just now, McGlinchey23 said:

Idk maybe I'm old, but I'm getting a live feed from Tennessee for something that I have a very peculiar interest in. I feel like complaining to "speed it up a little" is kinda :censored:ty to do

You have an interest in a corny hic pep rally, or a uniform unveiling?  If the former, then cool.  If the latter, then that only takes 10 minutes, not 10 hours, so yeah - cut this BS and get to it so I can do something else.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, flyersfan said:

"Nashville needs to host the NFL Draft" lol what

It would be an amazing venue. Great party town, easy to travel to for much of the country and used to hosting concerts et al. 

Who told this dude he has to squat every time he says something?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived