NBA Changes 2019-20

kolob

3 minutes ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

These teams need to release some statement uniforms. For a league that prides itself on its offseason, it's been pretty quiet for a month or so. This would be the perfect time. 

There are 14 teams with new statements....what if they released a new one every 3 days until the season started or something.

Training camp starts in a couple of weeks, I'm sure we'll see a number of unveilings soon enough ... if not on Media Day

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

These teams need to release some statement uniforms. For a league that prides itself on its offseason, it's been pretty quiet for a month or so. This would be the perfect time. 

There are 14 teams with new statements....what if they released a new one every 3 days until the season started or something.

Doesn't MLS have something like that?

10 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Doesn't MLS have something like that?

They did once upon a time but that went away -- believe it was decided that the teams were better off coordinating their own unveils, rather than making it a league thing. Maybe because they sell more gear to the locals than to us nerds who just are looking for something to talk about.

6 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Lanes with no paint are soooo boring..

I don’t mind most of them — if done right. Jazz and Bucks 2nd I think are really sharp.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I just checked NBA 2K20 and yeah, the Nets suddenly have a brand new court. I want to say the Nets court is for the City uniform due to how crazy it looks but it shows up for the Icon and Association uniforms. Looks like we will be getting the first colored hardwood in league history. This definitely wasn't in the leak of the courts.

pFT1N7H.png

bSLCtu2.png

9 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

Not a fan of the logo at center court but the baseline looks great with that subway font

I wonder if it's meant to evoke the bullet icons for the subway lines?

6bf4e195d74eaa1c478fb1228210aff8.png94-941492_brooklyn-nets-logos-iron-on-st

10 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I want to say the Nets court is for the City uniform due to how crazy it looks but it shows up for the Icon and Association uniforms. Looks like we will be getting the first colored hardwood in league history. This definitely wasn't in the leak of the courts.

pFT1N7H.png

Maybe it's assigning it to the Icon/Association because the City hasn't been released yet?

I feel like this is going to get officially announced in a Zach Lowe piece.

21 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I just checked NBA 2K20 and yeah, the Nets suddenly have a brand new court. I want to say the Nets court is for the City uniform due to how crazy it looks but it shows up for the Icon and Association uniforms. Looks like we will be getting the first colored hardwood in league history. This definitely wasn't in the leak of the courts.

pFT1N7H.png

that looks way cooler than the other pic. i’m in. 

48 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Maybe it's assigning it to the Icon/Association because the City hasn't been released yet?

I assume it could be a glitch or mistake but it would be a very weird one to make because I haven't seen 2K Sports do this before. I mean I guess there's a first time for everything. I think we need Conrad to weigh in on this because until the Nets confirm it themselves, that would be the only way to know what's what.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived