NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

I just checked NBA 2K20 and yeah, the Nets suddenly have a brand new court. I want to say the Nets court is for the City uniform due to how crazy it looks but it shows up for the Icon and Association uniforms. Looks like we will be getting the first colored hardwood in league history. This definitely wasn't in the leak of the courts.

pFT1N7H.png

It'll be good for the city edition, but not the full time court.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I don't like, and I don't know if this is just 2K's in-game lighting, but the Barclays logo could benefit from a darker shade of blue. It's too bright and there's not enough of a contrast. Either that or go for the full B&W effect and change it to black for this particular court.

14 hours ago, Lights Out said:

That doesn't look half-bad, except for the Barclays Center logo.

Exactly. How hard would it be to make it white or black? Either would work. I know branding and all, but there has to be an alternative color option used on a non-contrasting background. Other than that, *chef's kiss*

30 minutes ago, kimball said:

Really depends on which side of the pond you're on.

Or which side of the border ;)

1 hour ago, andregunts said:

Also, is it spelled "gray" or "grey"

"Grey" tends to be the Commonwealth spelling, while "gray" is the Americanized spelling.

2 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

As a Nets fan I don't really like it as a full time court. Maybe it will look better in real life though.

Considering 2K has been getting the court color and Barclays center lighting wrong (the crowd should be almost completely shrouded in darkness past like the 7th row), I think we should wait to see what it looks like irl before passing judgement.

as for the pelicans, I’ll miss the darker stained bird. The new lighter version seems very hard to see and almost pointless to even have.

1 hour ago, TJKiddsHead said:

as for the pelicans, I’ll miss the darker stained bird. The new lighter version seems very hard to see and almost pointless to even have.

See, I like the lighter stain. I thought it was too dark last year. Good move IMO.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived