NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

They should both have block lettering in traditional colors. I’m sorry it’s boring to the bean counters but that’s what these teams are. Both teams switching fonts, even part-time, to dorky tourist-trap cliches of the 70s is unbecoming.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Heat blue vs. Lakers yellow tonight!

Lakers are their City look too.

I think it looks good!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

thad.jpg?itok=xs1skO21

Saw this picture in article about Thaddeus Young complaining about playing time. But what caught me was the City edition shirt Zach Lavine is wearing in the background.

@Conrad. Any clue to this shirt? anyone? I just searched vigorously but can't find anything??!!

That’s just their City Edition shooting shirt:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Gorgeous matchup tonight with the heat and lakers wearing their city editions. Color vs color, home and away teams wearing contrasting colors. Easy to tell who the home team is. Away teams isn’t wearing a color that the home team brand has. It’s perfect. 

IMG-7122.gif

2 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

Gorgeous matchup tonight with the heat and lakers wearing their city editions. Color vs color, home and away teams wearing contrasting colors. Easy to tell who the home team is. Away teams isn’t wearing a color that the home team brand has. It’s perfect. 

Neither is the home team. It’s a bad matchup. The Lakers uniform isn’t horrible, but yellow should be worn at home and I’ve never been the biggest fan of the Miami Vice. I’d prefer the Lakers purple vs Miami in white.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

4 hours ago, Digby said:

Both teams switching fonts, even part-time, to dorky tourist-trap cliches of the 70s is unbecoming.

The fonts are tourist-trap cliches of the 70s? 

Not sure I get that one, especially for the Sixers.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, upperV03 said:

That’s just their City Edition shooting shirt:

spacer.png

Super Thanks @upperV03 any link to where I can buy it!??

I've been searching for hours (still) typing "Chicago Bulls Nike NBA Hoodie Courtside City Edition" and this NEVER came up. (Thus my original post) 

Edit:  Realized you got it from Lockervision but Nike doesn't sell this item yet. Lockervision link goes to same NBA shop website but there isn't anything for it.. even on Chinese websites for this! (Yes I want it that bad)

shado_logo.gif

3 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Super Thanks @upperV03 any link to where I can buy it!??

I've been searching for hours (still) typing "Chicago Bulls Nike NBA Hoodie Courtside City Edition" and this NEVER came up. (Thus my original post) 

Edit:  Realized you got it from Lockervision but Nike doesn't sell this item yet. Lockervision link goes to same NBA shop website but there isn't anything for it.. even on Chinese websites for this! (Yes I want it that bad)

The Bucks have a very nice city warmup shirt as well.  I contacted the team shop and according to them, the city edition warmup shirts are team exclusive items and won't be available for purchase.

2 hours ago, tscuzzy said:

Rockets were scheduled to wear their throwbacks against Orlando last night and wore the regular white uniforms...how does this happen??

“How does this happen?”  Well, each team has like 100 different uniforms these days, sooo...

34 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

That's strange.  Must just have been for select teams.  Bucks had the yellow Mecca court shirt last year and it wasn't for sale anywhere. 

Fanatics had it on sale at one point. They’re out of stock now, though.

https://www.fanatics.com/milwaukee-bucks-nike-city-edition-long-sleeve-shooting-t-shirt-yellow/p-69111993652266+z-72-2854966862

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived