College Football 2019

29texan

I'm guessing/hoping TV numbers as well.  I do love the uniforms if they're worn sparingly.  This seemed like a pretty obvious way to do the Huskers in black yet somehow we ended up with the 2017 monstrosities.

Also, I don't know how accurate this account is...

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing all the throwback uniforms this year just convinces me that most teams need to go back to that look on a permanent basis. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Auburn CB Smoke Monday (#21) was spotted with a weird ... thing? on his right leg at practice. Any ideas what this might be? 

Threw out the idea of a brace or kinesio tape, but it doesn't look like that. A resistance band would be my best guess.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

28 minutes ago, OchentaYOcho88 said:

Looks like Eastern Illinois is wearing the 150 patch which I haven't seen from FCS teams. 

FCS and FBS teams are wearing the patch. D2 and D3 are going with the decals

ojNNazQ.jpg

The Bryant Bulldogs have a minor tweak to their uniforms from 2018 to 2019. 

2018 - Bryant had a generic collegiate font for the nameplate on the uniforms. Also had Gold pants. 

Photo by: DSPics.com

2019 - Bryant has the university's custom font and white pants with the bulldog head logo.

EBtioApW4AYEqwa.jpg:large

6 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Auburn CB Smoke Monday (#21) was spotted with a weird ... thing? on his right leg at practice. Any ideas what this might be? 

Threw out the idea of a brace or kinesio tape, but it doesn't look like that. A resistance band would be my best guess.

Looks like a pipe? Probably a silver resistance band most likely though.

6 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

We had an outfielder injure his hamstring his senior year in 2018. Our trainer attached a resistance band from his back pocket to his heel to act as a quasi-hamstring so he could continue to play. I’d bet that’s what we have here.

1 hour ago, jerrylawless3 said:

We had an outfielder injure his hamstring his senior year in 2018. Our trainer attached a resistance band from his back pocket to his heel to act as a quasi-hamstring so he could continue to play. I’d bet that’s what we have here.

This. Saw this a lot when I was in Strength and Conditioning with strained hammies

5 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

FCS and FBS teams are wearing the patch. D2 and D3 are going with the decals

Sooo...I guess that font is no longer proprietary to Louisville anymore?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

10 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's one of those devices that helps you put your dress shoes on. My dad used to have one. 

13 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's one of those devices that helps you put your dress shoes on. My dad used to have one. 

massive shoe horn!

Image result for giant shoe horn

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived