College Football 2019

29texan

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Is the WVN A1 template supposed to be Adidas top tier uniform or is that still the Primeknit A1? I find it odd for USF to be the only team to use a template as Adidas usually rolls their top level uniforms to all their teams.

They're probably at the same level. Primeknit A1 was the uniform that got the biggest attention paid to it as it's used for the All American Bowl. It's still a step up from the standard teamwear uniforms at a minimum.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

19 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Here are some still shots. A big upgrade for the aforementioned reasons. Pants stripes are a little odd but overall pretty good considering what they had.

I called it going into the 2018 season that no matter what these new Adidas uniforms would be downgrades from the UA ones, and I'm yet to be proven wrong. These look very cheap and the numbering looks bad.

Nothing tops these looks:

spacer.png

spacer.png

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

The Auburn news was posted here before I could get to it! (Traveling all day preparing for my wedding)

I'm a little surprised to see the new template update, and even more so surprised that Auburn announced it. The previous template was pretty nice, and the new chest stitching with folder tabs over the logos is quite odd. Still waiting for more photos to find details of the rest of the template.

The pants look to have more mesh on the backside, also.

Here is a side-by-side I made the other night of the chest differences

D9TuDm3XkAUp8uu.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Adidas actually has several templates.. most of them are just traditional type jerseys, so they market the TechFit/PrimeKnit stuff for publicity to differentiate themselves with their "proprietary" fabrics.. but they have been perfectly capable of making decent jerseys this whole time.. teams just opt to wear their garbage stock nonsense instead of creating a quality custom uniform.. while this USF template may be new, it's very much in-line with some of Adidas's other options.. glad to see that Adidas may be pushing their decent stuff again..

8 hours ago, Bowski said:

I called it going into the 2018 season that no matter what these new Adidas uniforms would be downgrades from the UA ones, and I'm yet to be proven wrong. These look very cheap and the numbering looks bad.

Nothing tops these looks:

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, tron1013 said:

Does it bother anyone else that USF spent a lot of time and effort to become known by that acronym only to slap “South a Florida” on these jerseys?

No, because USF across the front would look pretty underwhelming or too big 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

23 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Is the WVN A1 template supposed to be Adidas top tier uniform or is that still the Primeknit A1? I find it odd for USF to be the only team to use a template as Adidas usually rolls their top level uniforms to all their teams.

_big_FBmarketing_05062019_033.jpg

Georgia Tech and Adidas unveiled new football uniforms Friday night.

The biggest difference is that back ventilation area on the jerseys from what I can see, as well as that side panel that's somewhat similar to Nike's Elite 51 jerseys. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nothing new for Georgia but we do get a look at the 150 patches on all three sets, which hopefully is an indication that the black jerseys will indeed he worn this year. It boggles my mind that our colors are red and black (not red and white, not even red and silver, just red and black) and we hide them away except for recruiting purposes. They are awesome and in my biased opinion, one of the best alternates in college- right up there with Notre Dame’s green.

19 hours ago, CLEstones said:

I like how Nike's new template is moving more towards the old Adidas template.  And Adidas's new template is moving towards the old Nike template.

Ugh... Adidas’ leotards for football are NOT where Nike should be heading.

UA gets it right so why can’t the big boys?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived