NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

Just now, Bucfan56 said:

Hi, are you new here? 

This is is my thing, dude. 

I get it - everyone needs a gimmick - they're just not all successful.

Anyway, the Rams were no better than the 3rd-best team in the NFC, and their offense is showing it.  At least New Orleans and the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles would be leading this game right now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't that be intentional grounding in the end zone?  Technically he was outside of his tackle, but only because the tackle rolled inside.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Shouldn't that be intentional grounding in the end zone?  Technically he was outside of his tackle, but only because the tackle rolled inside.

I was thinking the same thing, I feel there was one receiver (gurley maybe?) who was like 10 yards away which based on how you judge it could be close enough to not be intentional grounding.

3 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I guess they're saying Gurley was in the area.

IUe6Hvh.png

Maybe the hire-anybody-who's-ever-met-McVay revolution in the NFL was a bit premature. You should have to forfeit the offensive mastermind reputation if your offense plays like this with two weeks of preparation.

IUe6Hvh.png

56 minutes ago, Quillz said:

I'm a Rams fan, so I know that Tom Brady Victory(TM) will happen at some point.

Pats aren't unbeatable, but I think it's fair to say winning against Brady's Pats in the SB ain't easy.

12 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

More evidence the refs are in cahoots in a giant conspiracy to make sure the Patriots win...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

7 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Pats aren't unbeatable, but I think it's fair to say winning against Brady's Pats in the SB ain't easy.

Yeah, it's been a whole year since they got beat in the SB.

Just stop.  All of you.  You sound dumb.

This is only the second game I've watched that Tony Romo's done.  It pains me to say it, but he's good.  Like.. real good.  For someone who's obviously not an announcer (his voice and cadence aren't really like most pro announcers) he's really enjoyable to listen to, teaches you stuff, and doesn't kill you with annoying cliches.  

Am I the only one that noticed that Rams player's dick practically busting out of his pants during the end-of-3rd-quarter montage?

36 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Stop f ing posting.  Every single one of your posts is the same trash and it's annoying to read.  Just turn off the game and go beat off to a poster of Brad Johnson.

Chill dude

Archived