2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/30/2019 at 5:56 PM, FormerLurker said:

Was right about Ravens in purple pants last week so mark me down for Bengals in black pants this week.

From the Bengals weekly release...
"Uniform watch: The Bengals are scheduled to wear orange jerseys
and white pants this week vs. Arizona."

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I was talking about for a road game. 

14 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

I don't think they've worn blue on blue with their current set yet, but they did with their previous 2002-2010 set

Yeah sorry should’ve been more specific, I meant with their current set. 

On 9/30/2019 at 5:53 PM, Bucfan56 said:

People only like this Bengals color rush set because it’s better than the awful road uniform they have, right? 

Without context, that is NOT a good uniform.

The orange helmet going with it makes the combo a mismatch.

The Bengals color rush would look a lot better with a white helmet. Just like a certain college football team who wears the same kind of uniform does.

2019 NFL Week 5 Uniform Matchups

October 6, 2019 - 15:22 PM

And just like that we’re a third of the way into the 2019 NFL season… Welcome to your 2019 Week Five NFL Uniform Matchups report, this week the Seattle Seahawks definitely made themselves known when they wore their all neon […]

Read More...

22 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The orange helmet going with it makes the combo a mismatch.

The Bengals color rush would look a lot better with a white helmet. Just like a certain college football team who wears the same kind of uniform does.

Speaking of Bengals CR, and due to the rule allowing use of CR elements with other uniforms, I don’t think this would be a bad combo:

spacer.png

Whenever the Bengals, Falcons, or Cardinals play each other, the voices of many 2005 Reebok employees smile, while watching the rest of the world burn. At least the Vikings and Bills escaped.

da0Lbhs.png

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Congrats to the Chiefs for going all-red to ruin what should be a great uniform matchup. This is why they don't deserve a Lamar Hunt Trophy.

I like it. It’s good they don’t do it often.

18 minutes ago, Froob said:

I like it. It’s good they don’t do it often.

If it's good that they don't do it often, then it's probably for the best that they never do it.

In a perfect world, the Chiefs would be wearing white pants and the Colts would be unchanged. In my mind it feels like I should get behind the idea of them in blue pants on the road, but I really don't care for that look for some reason.

30 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

If it's good that they don't do it often, then it's probably for the best that they never do it.

In a perfect world, the Chiefs would be wearing white pants and the Colts would be unchanged. In my mind it feels like I should get behind the idea of them in blue pants on the road, but I really don't care for that look for some reason.

Some combos lose their flash worn too much. Like Chargers all white.

Archived