2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FlySaint said:

Unfortunately, this is actually believable since half the league is getting on in this disaster for whatever reason. The Saints don't seem like a team who would follow what other teams are doing, but who knows at this point?

4 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

The fact that there are no imminent plans to trash those disgraceful falcons uniforms , is baffling at best. 

Maybe they do have plans but Nike keeps putting out concepts that look even worse. 

XM4KeeA.png

On 10/10/2019 at 8:19 PM, VikWings said:

Hopefully with blue socks.

Unfortunately not. 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:30 AM, FlySaint said:

This sounds dumb.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 10/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, VikWings said:

Hopefully with blue socks.

Well, I guess I have to just accept this. Panthers have joined the leotard crew. Remember the bengals used to wear orange socks with the black pants. The nfl just might as well get it over with and you wear black everything at home and white everything away. I guess I’m just not fire or lit being 42. The hs I work at is red-white. This Friday they bought a special blackout uniform which had black numbers-red outline. Their opponents wore white with white numbers-red outlines. The spotters kept getting the wrong numbers and the reporters were complaining on Twitter. Everyone under 30 seemed offended by their complaints.

KISSwall09.jpg

2019 NFL Week 6 Uniform Matchups

October 13, 2019 - 14:22 PM

Week Six of the 2019 NFL season brings us something unusual… no throwback uniforms. We do, however, still have our fair share of alternates and “ColorRush” sets. The New England Patriots kicked things off on Thursday night with their “would […]

Read More...

Archived