2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

Were the sexual assault charges against him dropped, or is that still an ongoing case?  I get the desire to win - I really do - but even if there's no charges, there's enough digital evidence of his total lack of maturity, respect for women and people in general, lack of education, and just being a general disgrace to humanity to bring him in and ask your fans to cheer for him.  Just to be clear - there's plenty like him - Lesean McCoy for example (might be even worse, as in addition to the above, he's also assaulted police), and I'm really glad that (at least as of this writing - it could change at any time) - I haven't been put in that position (with the exception of part of McCoy's era, but he was already here and at least Chip Kelly had the guts to exile him to Buffalo.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Were the sexual assault charges against him dropped, or is that still an ongoing case?  I get the desire to win - I really do - but even if there's no charges, there's enough digital evidence of his total lack of maturity, respect for women and people in general, lack of education, and just being a general disgrace to humanity to bring him in and ask your fans to cheer for him.  Just to be clear - there's plenty like him - Lesean McCoy for example (might be even worse, as in addition to the above, he's also assaulted police), and I'm really glad that (at least as of this writing - it could change at any time) - I haven't been put in that position (with the exception of part of McCoy's era, but he was already here and at least Chip Kelly had the guts to exile him to Buffalo.)

It was not a criminal complaint. She filed a civil lawsuit against Brown.

• PittsburghSucks changed the title to 2019 NFL Playoffs / Super Bowl Thread

Looks like the Patriots will be playing during Wild Card weekend. Interesting!

Good for Brian Flores and Chad O’Shea. Dolphins played fantastic today in Foxboro. Former coaches usually play the Patriots tough.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

17 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

When was the last time Patriots swept Miami?

I swear no matter how bad they are, they always seem find a way to give the Patriots trouble in at least 1 game. 

2016, but Miami does surprisingly hold their own most years. 

Thanks for nothing, Detroit!

PJU85JF.png

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

It’s a good thing they won’t win the division.

Don't be so sure about that.  I'm not sue the Eagles really want it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jesus Christ.  Miles Sanders might be done for the day.  Zach Ertz is done for the season.  I've never seen a team with so many injuries.  It's one thing to not have depth, but nobody has depth to lose key people at literally every position.

EDIT: aaaand there's a bogus 15-yard penalty against PHL.  Guess the league / Fox want it to be dramatic down to the end.

No exaggeration - there are 3 players who have touched the ball on offense today that I've never heard off before, and I follow the team pretty closely.  Never heard of these guys, whether on the Eagles or on any other team.  On a team that's playing for a division title.

EDIT: Pro Bowl and likely 1st-team All Pro guard Brandon Brooks is being carted off.  

For all the faith Carson Wentz puts in his god, his god has really screwed the team.  He must pray for god to keep him healthy, but not his teammates.  Pray better, bro.

1 hour ago, See Red said:

There's no more fitting end to Jameis' season than an overtime pick six. 

What if I told you that pick-six gave him 30 interceptions to go with his 30 touchdowns?

ESPN presents: "30 for 30: EataDubya". Sponsored by Joe's Crab Shack.

LvZYtbZ.png

28 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I saw an Eagles’ writer joke that the price to keep Wentz healthy for a full season was that literally everyone else would be hurt. 

He's staying healthy by sucking the health out of all of his teammates.  He's like an energy eater.

They were super injured when they won the Super Bowl - hell, their MVP-candidate QB was out - but this is beyond ridiculous.  If a relatively-healthy Cowboys team can't best this team that's straight out of a MASH unit, Jerry Jones should have his head cut off on the 50 right in the middle of the star.

there's apparently a legitimate waiting line to get into the medical tent on the sidelines.  According to reporters, Brandon Graham has had to wait outside the blue tent until someone exited.

New England playing next week during Wild Card week is going to be weird. However, they are still the Super Bowl Champions until someone beats them in the Playoffs. 

But the chances of them going to a fourth consecutive Super Bowl is not high at this point. 

Archived