2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

In my mind, What Tennessee did last night was exactly the right game plan to defeat Baltimore: Punch them in the mouth and force them out of their comfort zone.

It's not exactly a great plan to keep running the ball when you're behind 14 points, but Baltimore isn't built to throw the ball 60 times a game. They're built to run the ball down their throat and use the pass as a way to keep pressure off of Jackson.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love seeing Andy Reid lose, I'd rather it be because he screwed something up in the Super Bowl, so the whole world would know what a bag of crap he is.

Also, I'd at least watch the game if he was in it.  If it's either Texas or Tennessee, there's no compelling reason for me to watch either of them play any of the NFC teams.  I would have rooted for the Seahawks, but as long as Clowney is able to walk on two feet and breathe without a respirator, I just can't.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Everytime I see Andy Reid coaching in a big game The Shockmaster immediately pops into my mind. 

Ha - I'll never be able to think of Andy Reid without picturing Tugboat tripping through that wall ever again.  That's perfect.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Bills would have been playing Baltimore. 

No; Bills were the 5. Baltimore would have had the lowest remaining seed, which was the Titans.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, Gary. said:

We’re this close to the Oiler Bowl!

Winner goes back to being the Oilers and wearing their glorious uniforms. From a purely aesthetic perspective, I'll be rooting for the Titans in this fantasy since they have the most to gain there.

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Winner goes back to being the Oilers and wearing their glorious uniforms. From a purely aesthetic perspective, I'll be rooting for the Titans in this fantasy since they have the most to gain there.

I want to root for the Titans, but the uniforms makes it so difficult for me to do so. I think with a silver helmet, they could have a great identity.

When was the last time a #1 seed and a #2 seed both lost in the divisional round in the same conference? I think it was 2008? The Giants and Panthers both lost and we ended up with the Cardinals hosting the Eagles in the NFC Championship that year, which was the weirdest/most unexpected playoff matchup I'd ever seen. And now we could potentially be looking at the Texans hosting the Titans next week.

8 minutes ago, Gary. said:

I want to root for the Titans, but the uniforms makes it so difficult for me to do so. I think with a silver helmet, they could have a great identity.

Another silver helmeted team clad in blue might be a bit much, even if they made it look good. I won't have a real preference if it came down to Titans-Texans, but the idea of a team winning it all in 2019 through defense and a big-ass running back would be fascinating.

Archived