2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats Burficted Josh Allen out of the game today. Otherwise, that looked like a Bills win.

Buffalo's defense was pretty special today. Too bad their offense gave the game away 6 minutes in.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Jared Goff is an average QB.

Dak and Wentz are both far better QB’s. 

I'd take Goff over both of them no question, Wentz can't stay healthy and Dak has only been doing this for 4 games. There is nothing anyone can show me that Goff won't be the best QB in this league. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

I thought we knew this after the super bowl? 

Goff just has a better team & arguably a better coach. 

One game against the best coach of all time isn't enough to say anything. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

12 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

There is nothing anyone can show me that Goff won't be the best QB in this league. 

How about Patrick Mahomes existing?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

1 hour ago, masterchaoss said:

I'd take Goff over both of them no question, Wentz can't stay healthy and Dak has only been doing this for 4 games. There is nothing anyone can show me that Goff won't be the best QB in this league. 

Wentz is healthy (relatively) this season, and outplaying Goff. I don’t think there’s a single team outside of LA who would take Goff over Wentz. Dak has been doing this since we got Cooper. You should pay attention. 

Goff hasn’t been good for a while now. He wasn’t good in the postseason, wasn’t good towards the end of the season last year, and has gotten off to a terrible start this season. He’s a legitimate concern for them going forward. He isn’t seeing the field well at all. 

And please don’t make me defend an Eagles QB again. I feel gross. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

54 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The Pats Burficted Josh Allen out of the game today. Otherwise, that looked like a Bills win.

I wouldn't go that far- Allen didn't look great in the parts that I saw. Bills fans can certainly be proud of the defense, though.

I swear Frank Gore (#FrankGoreHOF) is the only guy that showed up on offense for Buffalo. 

Well...I guess Beasley too a little bit. 

Allen’s play definitely doesn’t inspire confidence, but that NE secondary has just been unreal. 

As far as QB’s, like I said. I think Goff has had the benefit of having a vastly better team than guys like Dak or Wentz. People seem to forget Dak had a pretty good rookie season as well. 

Detroit is legit. Teams better start protecting the football around them or the Lions are going to be a surprisingly good team this year. They covered the Chiefs well and never let up on the pressure with Mahomes. The Chiefs should not have won but they pulled a miracle out of their ass. Certainly some very questionable calls on the field though.

EDIT: And, another thing. If the Lions ever become consistently good (crazier things have happened), Ford Field is going to be one of the most intimidating places to play. The Lions and their fans brought their A game today.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Buffalo's defense was pretty special today. Too bad their offense gave the game away 6 minutes in.

That’s what happens when a qb doesn’t give up. Yes it was helmet to helmet but the same thing happens almost every time a wr catches a ball over the middle. Allen could have gone down and avoided it but tried to fight for the first down.

35 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Detroit is legit. Teams better start protecting the football around them or the Lions are going to be a surprisingly good team this year. They covered the Chiefs well and never let up on the pressure with Mahomes. The Chiefs should not have won but they pulled a miracle out of their ass. Certainly some very questionable calls on the field though.

EDIT: And, another thing. If the Lions ever become consistently good (crazier things have happened), Ford Field is going to be one of the most intimidating places to play. The Lions and their fans brought their A game today.

Home field being an advantage has more to do with the team just being good rather than the crowd.  If Ford field was intimidating, wouldn't it be all the time, and not just coincidentally when the team is good?

1 hour ago, masterchaoss said:

Goff and the "better coach" "better team" is 0-2 against the Wentz/Foles Eagles.  Both games at home.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

I wouldn't go that far- Allen didn't look great in the parts that I saw. Bills fans can certainly be proud of the defense, though.

Allen was significantly better in the second half, and I think he started something like 5-5. He also has legs, which Barkley certainly doesn't. Taking away that aspect of the Bills offense neutered them quite a bit.

The Pats defense is pretty special too, obviously.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Home field being an advantage has more to do with the team just being good rather than the crowd.  If Ford field was intimidating, wouldn't it be all the time, and not just coincidentally when the team is good?

Goff and the "better coach" "better team" is 0-2 against the Wentz/Foles Eagles.  Both games at home.

The acoustics of playing in a done will make play calling harder, and audibling. So that is an advantage, and it’s directly linked to the fans being loud and the stadium being full. Cold weather teams advantage is playing in the cold and snow that other teams aren’t used to along with the fans. Warm weather teams is the opposite. Every home field advantage is linked to something that isn’t there 100% of the time.

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Wentz is healthy (relatively) this season, and outplaying Goff. I don’t think there’s a single team outside of LA who would take Goff over Wentz.

Dak has been doing this since we got Cooper. You should pay attention. 

Goff hasn’t been good for a while now. He wasn’t good in the postseason, wasn’t good towards the end of the season last year, and has gotten off to a terrible start this season. 

He’s a legitimate concern for them going forward. He isn’t seeing the field well at all. 

And please don’t make me defend an Eagles QB again. I feel gross. 

I would take a look at how their offense line has graded since that stretch started because you'll see it hasn't been pretty and vision issues will fix it self with more experience, but if have actually watched him during his career you'll see he has elite arm talent. Just watching the games vs Minnesota or KC will show you that. I have complete faith in the guy going forwards. 

Now onto today's game in general it's the first time in since McVay has become coach that they've fallen for a trap, the whole team has looked god awful. No defensive effort, no blocking at all for the pass or run, and horrible play call. I'm also just done with Marcus Peters. I hope this game teaches this team something because this game is pathetic! 

Archived