jimsimo

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This is pretty much the ideal scenario for the new Browns uniforms IMO:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Realistically I’ll be surprised if there are striped socks across the board. I could definitely see them going with the striped white socks since they still had those through 2014, but I’m less optimistic about there being striped brown socks. Frankly I could see them just going with solid brown, orange, and white socks since that’s what they did all of last season. Also in a perfect world I’d prefer the return to gray facemasks, but we know those are staying brown, which is what’s reflected in these mockups. As for the pants I really hope they just stick to white and orange (unless they keep the current Color Rush design, in which case I’m fine with those brown pants provided they’re only worn with the CR jerseys). 

This is just about perfect, but I have a feeling that in lieu of an Orange alternate, they’ll keep their Brown/Orange Color Rush.

They also made a big deal last year about going back to simple.  Would not be totally surprised if they went with solid Brown, Orange, and White pants without stripes.  Doesn’t make a ton of sense, but I could see it happening.  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Realistically I’ll be surprised if there are striped socks across the board. I could definitely see them going with the striped white socks since they still had those through 2014, but I’m less optimistic about there being striped brown socks. Frankly I could see them just going with solid brown, orange, and white socks since that’s what they did all of last season. Also in a perfect world I’d prefer the return to gray facemasks, but we know those are staying brown, which is what’s reflected in these mockups. As for the pants I really hope they just stick to white and orange (unless they keep the current Color Rush design, in which case I’m fine with those brown pants provided they’re only worn with the CR jerseys). 

I wanna see what they would look like with Brown pants with the white/orange/white stripes down the leg and a orange color rush 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Could helmet manufacturers make a darker grey style face mask rather than the lighter grey facemasks we see today 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

One thing I hope the Browns carry over from their soon-to-be-former uniforms is the simplified stripes on the jerseys. Double-decker stripes look really awkward on modern uniform templates, which is why the Packers wisely pared their jersey stripes down to one layer instead of two. The Browns are better off just matching the helmet and pants stripes.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

16 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

One thing I hope the Browns carry over from their soon-to-be-former uniforms is the simplified stripes on the jerseys. Double-decker stripes look really awkward on modern uniform templates, which is why the Packers wisely pared their jersey stripes down to one layer instead of two. The Browns are better off just matching the helmet and pants stripes.

Gotta disagree with you here. The “double-decker stripes” take up no more room then the Browns CR stripes do. The above look @upperV03 posted IS the Browns. That striping should also be used by the Packers and Saints.

1 hour ago, scraw28 said:

Could helmet manufacturers make a darker grey style face mask rather than the lighter grey facemasks we see today 

I think that would be pretty easy. You could probably do it at home with some Plasti-Dip and a few drops of black pigment.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

14 hours ago, Chawls said:

49ers @ Browns (2015)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Stunned they wore the correct socks. Teams have a real problem with that these days.

I was watching redzone replay yesterday and it made me realize that purple pants are my preferred road look for the Ravens (or all white) since they only have black socks. The black pants need to be burned. And if they really want black pants they need ones with stripes and also need to get some purple socks.

19 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Did you see the crap they came up with when they blazed a new path???

That's what I mean.  It doesn't have to be ALL or NOTHING, 0 or 100.  They could have found some sort of happy medium somewhere, where they actually take all the Nike-speak to heart... "Respecting the past, honoring the history..." bla bla bla.  

31 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Striped socks are back.

Saw someone enhanced it.  It looks like there are NO stripes on the sleeves.  It looks as if they are trying to do the stripes on the undershirt thing.

This is what I was afraid of... over-correction and over-simplification.  

10 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

Saw someone enhanced it.  It looks like there are NO stripes on the sleeves.  It looks as if they are trying to do the stripes on the undershirt thing.

Adding stripes to the socks and removing them from the jersey doesn't make much sense. Some of the enhanced shots from the teaser showed them on the white jersey. I think the model is wearing elbow sleeves and that's his arm showing through. 

9 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Adding stripes to the socks and removing them from the jersey doesn't make much sense. Some of the enhanced shots from the teaser showed them on the white jersey. I think the model is wearing elbow sleeves and that's his arm showing through. 

That’s exactly what it is. It was pretty clear from the enhanced shots of the teaser video that the five stripes were on the sleeves. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I tend to agree with this (based off the other enhanced images on Thursday) l could see the model being Mack Wilson who wears arm sleeves, he's big on Browns social media presence. spacer.png

22 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

Could be the throwback or fauxback but the lighting and contrast had made it a challenge to discover clues 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

21 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

I messed around with the image, and I think there were stripes on the sleeve. Hard to say for sure with the image quality, but I think they’re there.

No...they are ...The lighting has kind of blurred out the sleeve stripes 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived