NFL Offseason Thread

BBTV

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I don't want to see the Buccaneers win the Super Bowl or anything, but I kind of want to see them win the Super Bowl. What might also be gratifying is old man Tom Brady stinking the joint up and getting benched for Jameis.

That guy's long gone.  I hate Jameis but I have to admit seeing him win a Super Bowl next season under Belichick while Brady's Bucs miss the playoffs would be pretty funny.

Well. There goes another. I’m a little bummed Gronk chose to come out of retirement now versus last year when it seemed like every week he was teasing a comeback. Bill usually does well in the later rounds drafting, so hopefully this pick becomes something 🤷🏻‍♂️

53 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Oh god, you’re in the make-up stage of this abusive relationship between you and the Bucs. 

I ditched the Bucfan56 moniker, and all of the sudden :censored: like this starts happening. 

Come to think of it, I made the ORIGINAL Bucfan account (I think on Donovan’s old boards) not long after they won the Super Bowl. 

Have I inadvertently been hexing my own team for the past 15 years? 

23 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

I ditched the Bucfan56 moniker, and all of the sudden :censored: like this starts happening. 

Come to think of it, I made the ORIGINAL Bucfan account (I think on Donovan’s old boards) not long after they won the Super Bowl. 

Have I inadvertently been hexing my own team for the past 15 years? 

Maybe. You should’ve been PatsFan56 or PackersFan56.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I don't want to see the Buccaneers win the Super Bowl or anything, but I kind of want to see them win the Super Bowl. What might also be gratifying is old man Tom Brady stinking the joint up and getting benched for Jameis.

It'd be cool just to see them make it since they would be the first team play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium.