2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time the Seahawks have worn white against the Cardinals, since the uniform first came with Nike, was in 2012 and 2014. They wore white tops and grey pants for the 2012 game, and white tops and navy pants for the 2014 game. The all white is the only combo Seattle hasn't worn at Arizona.

On the one hand, the Cardinals black jerseys look cool.

On the other hand, cardinals are red.

I'm really looking forward to new Arizona jerseys next season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ah yes the Blue team vs the Red team is a black v gray game. I dont dislike the seahawks gray, but the cardinals in black and white just doesnt seem right to me. I always thought you should be picking uniforms to clash the best with the opponents. Like save the blacks for when you play a red team, not a navy one.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Yeah. The black jerseys, for some reason, make the piping look less obnoxious. In a vacuum, if their name weren’t Cardinals, you could drop the piping altogether, add some black to the helmet logo, and have that be their full-time look, and it would be good. 

2 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Ah yes the Blue team vs the Red team is a black v gray game. I dont dislike the seahawks gray, but the cardinals in black and white just doesnt seem right to me. I always thought you should be picking uniforms to clash the best with the opponents. Like save the blacks for when you play a red team, not a navy one.

The uniforms themselves aren't good but I think the Cardinals could definitely pull off a decent looking black alternate. The bits of red pop well and the black jersey-white pants-black socks combo looks good. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Is Arizona supposed to have new uniforms next year?

36 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Is Arizona supposed to have new uniforms next year?

I'm just assuming it's time. I think they're the last remaining 2000s Reebok-designed team, right?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, ManillaToad said:

Bengals and kind of Broncos, theirs debuted in 1997

The Broncos orange is a Reebok era made. The white and navy are of Nike when Nike was doing NFL uniforms the first time around. 

The Houston Texans would be Reebok too. But they do have a slight change under Nike.

The 49ers are another remaining Reebok designed team. And they had a slight change in 2017.

Steelers Titans was a fantastic looking matchup. Games like this make me wonder why in the world Tennessee prefers navy.  Should be interesting to see what combo they wear in Cincinnati in color. Last season they changed their mind three times about which pant color for their game at Indy in navy.

Browns look great in white over orange, but can we see it against a team that isn't also orange??

I never thought the Lions would somehow be the team to ruin that Falcons matchup. That game would've looked alright with them in white over blue. Can we just ban all grey uniforms already? They never look good?

Panthers in all white vs. Saints in all black may be one of the most tiresome, repetitive uniform matchups we are forced to see season after season. At what point can either team switch up the pant color for the sake of change?

Question- do we know when the chargers are wearing their alts? Here we are 7 weeks in and neither of their other 2 blues have been worn yet. (Still dont understand the royal one) but I feel like the navy is due for an appearance

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

3 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 8 (Part1) (BYES: Jaguars, Cardinals, Washington, Texans)
Falcons @ Panthers
47RvYAy.jpgMUL8RjE.jpg
Steelers @ Ravens
ozktBOZ.jpgdLdWE6P.jpg
Rams @ Dolphins
4bhR4xn.pngUqP55yo.png
Jets @ Chiefs
nYykrx4.pngnnhWcYw.jpg
Vikings @ Packers
SXNGtAA.jpgZQjaGho.jpg
Colts @ Lions
WYHrJAk.jpgNg0xmzQ.png
Raiders @ Browns
3laKUSc.jpgBQ5Q3Ln.jpg

Dear Panthers:

Blue socks with black jerseys and pants really pop. Black socks with black pants do not, at all. 

1 hour ago, flyersfan said:

Question- do we know when the chargers are wearing their alts? Here we are 7 weeks in and neither of their other 2 blues have been worn yet. (Still dont understand the royal one) but I feel like the navy is due for an appearance

This was revealed months ago. Navy Weeks 9 and 12, Royal Week 14.

Archived