NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^looks like 2k and seems like it would be real. I might be wrong but I don't think there's a setting for you to change the apron pattern at least in myleague last time I checked so it can't be player made. Plus another alternate court is exactly what the kings would do

IMG-7122.gif

That Grizzlies City jersey is exactly why I can't fully blame Nike or the NBA for this whole program. That is such a good set that we would not have seen without all of this other madness. The great few (Nuggets skyline, Spurs Fiesta, Heat Vice, and this Grizz jersey) are so good that I couldn't care less about all of the terrible ones. 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

37 minutes ago, JTernup said:

That Grizzlies City jersey is exactly why I can't fully blame Nike or the NBA for this whole program. That is such a good set that we would not have seen without all of this other madness. The great few (Nuggets skyline, Spurs Fiesta, Heat Vice, and this Grizz jersey) are so good that I couldn't care less about all of the terrible ones. 

I can. The new City look should either be an alt or replace the current set.

The Jazz City should replace the main set. Same with Vice Miami. I don't actually know what Denver's main set is, but it should be the skyline and variations.

There are some good ideas that have come out of City, but the problem is they need to eventually go away. Why is that good? In the past, alts that are very good have subsumed the main set. The City program doesn't allow that pathway, and I think it's a shame.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I love the Stax Grizz jersey. It's the first time a Grizzlies jersey has really had personality, which really should not be the case for a Memphis team.

09142016_mlk_uniform_jm005.jpg

I bed to differ. Remove these sleeves and these uniforms are absolute GOLD!! Clean, simple but with a lot of personality IMO. 

As for those Mavs uniforms, if they don't have an alternate court its gonna look weird on tv.

shado_logo.gif

So since the Stax logo is on the shorts, does that mean the NBA is providing free ad space?  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Back in Black and Gold… Again, Raptors Unveil 2021 City Uniform

November 25, 2020 - 02:07 AM

The Toronto Raptors today used the occasion of announcing the re-signing of player Fred VanVleet to announce their brand new “City Edition” uniform for the 2020-21 NBA season. Carrying on the black and gold theme that the team has used as an alternate colour scheme over the last several seasons,

Read More...

14 minutes ago, Krz said:

So when do we get some news on earned jerseys?

Not sure of an official date, but last time when they came out, it was during the season when they were announced. I guess it might be a little earlier since the season will be shorter this year, but i'd have to imagine they want to avoid a "sales conflict" with the City and Classic uniforms. Maybe we see them around January?

3 hours ago, Hoopskid said:

With all the city / special uniforms the past couple of seasons, only 2 teams remain who have never worn a black uniform.

The Pacers and the Pelicans.

Pacers wore black in 2013 Summer League but that doesn't count so I leave it as a trivia:

spacer.png

4r2eer.png

Archived