SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

Recommended Posts

^looks like 2k and seems like it would be real. I might be wrong but I don't think there's a setting for you to change the apron pattern at least in myleague last time I checked so it can't be player made. Plus another alternate court is exactly what the kings would do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Grizzlies City jersey is exactly why I can't fully blame Nike or the NBA for this whole program. That is such a good set that we would not have seen without all of this other madness. The great few (Nuggets skyline, Spurs Fiesta, Heat Vice, and this Grizz jersey) are so good that I couldn't care less about all of the terrible ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grizzlies City is outstanding on every way

BTW I've counted and 14 out of 30 City are black and the only team for what we still don't have any graphic form of leak is Cavs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JTernup said:

That Grizzlies City jersey is exactly why I can't fully blame Nike or the NBA for this whole program. That is such a good set that we would not have seen without all of this other madness. The great few (Nuggets skyline, Spurs Fiesta, Heat Vice, and this Grizz jersey) are so good that I couldn't care less about all of the terrible ones. 

 

I can. The new City look should either be an alt or replace the current set.

 

The Jazz City should replace the main set. Same with Vice Miami. I don't actually know what Denver's main set is, but it should be the skyline and variations.

 

There are some good ideas that have come out of City, but the problem is they need to eventually go away. Why is that good? In the past, alts that are very good have subsumed the main set. The City program doesn't allow that pathway, and I think it's a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Stax Grizz jersey. It's the first time a Grizzlies jersey has really had personality, which really should not be the case for a Memphis team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I love the Stax Grizz jersey. It's the first time a Grizzlies jersey has really had personality, which really should not be the case for a Memphis team.

09142016_mlk_uniform_jm005.jpg

 

I bed to differ. Remove these sleeves and these uniforms are absolute GOLD!! Clean, simple but with a lot of personality IMO. 

 

As for those Mavs uniforms, if they don't have an alternate court its gonna look weird on tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So since the Stax logo is on the shorts, does that mean the NBA is providing free ad space?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in Black and Gold… Again, Raptors Unveil 2021 City Uniform

November 25, 2020 - 02:07 AM

The Toronto Raptors today used the occasion of announcing the re-signing of player Fred VanVleet to announce their brand new “City Edition” uniform for the 2020-21 NBA season. Carrying on the black and gold theme that the team has used as an alternate colour scheme over the last several seasons,

Read More...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Grizzlies City is outstanding on every way

BTW I've counted and 14 out of 30 City are black and the only team for what we still don't have any graphic form of leak is Cavs

 

Which as far as I know will be black too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the city / special uniforms the past couple of seasons, only 2 teams remain who have never worn a black uniform.

The Pacers and the Pelicans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Krz said:

So when do we get some news on earned jerseys?

Not sure of an official date, but last time when they came out, it was during the season when they were announced. I guess it might be a little earlier since the season will be shorter this year, but i'd have to imagine they want to avoid a "sales conflict" with the City and Classic uniforms. Maybe we see them around January?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoopskid said:

With all the city / special uniforms the past couple of seasons, only 2 teams remain who have never worn a black uniform.

The Pacers and the Pelicans.

Yeah, insane.

EnrXx4mXMAcHwa8?format=jpg&name=large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hoopskid said:

With all the city / special uniforms the past couple of seasons, only 2 teams remain who have never worn a black uniform.

The Pacers and the Pelicans.

 

Pacers wore black in 2013 Summer League but that doesn't count so I leave it as a trivia:

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.