NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

41 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't like those Denver jerseys at all. They have the weirdest branding. They've worn like 7 different color schemes over the past decade and now they add RED? Plus the sunset is such an unoriginal idea when Utah just did that...

The dark, brick red was enough of their scheme in the 90s (and the new brand, I guess) that it does fit as a Nuggets color, for me, and I'm a little surprised they haven't used it as a jersey base color before. But using such a similar look to those recent Utah jerseys, coupled with the lack of something else to make it more Nuggetsy (a dark blue and/or a Tetris rainbow), drags it a bit too far away.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer last years Celtics city compared to this. This is basically the horrible statement with green trimming. For the Nuggets, seems like they've adopted Utah's city, and Utah is going black so..

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

22 hours ago, roxfan00 said:

The color comes from the sun when it hits the flatirons. spacer.png

I never really thought about it, but that color could be the inspiration for Pepsi Center Ball Arena too.

Monster Jam to Disney on Ice, Pepsi Center is Denver's premiere  entertainment venue

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Judging from the Jazz Twitter teaser, (the gradient Utah logo starts tilting at the end), I fully expect the Jazz to have the same basic design except the gradient goes dark-light instead of light-dark.

Excellent!

3 minutes ago, Krz said:

Judging from the Jazz Twitter teaser, (the gradient Utah logo starts tilting at the end), I fully expect the Jazz to have the same basic design except the gradient goes dark-light instead of light-dark.

Nah. That'd be really dumb. I think it'll just be sunset on the trim with a black/dark gray base and the UTAH font and number placement the same.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

21 hours ago, kimball said:

Nah. That'd be really dumb. I think it'll just be sunset on the trim with a black/dark gray base and the UTAH font and number placement the same.

I’m really hoping that the gradient pattern will be on the wordmark/numbers, though having them in yellow wouldn’t be so bad, either.

Can anyone confirm either one?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

On 11/20/2020 at 8:26 AM, UnclearInitial said:

New Pistons City uniforms

Seem pretty pointless but they’re better than the navy/silver ones. I really like the modified gear logo, but I can’t stand this stupid circular wordmark trend

Believe me Pistons, that motor you are talking about sputtered out a long time ago. Stop with the unimaginative Motor City idea.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 11/14/2020 at 6:33 PM, Daredevil said:

Chicago is renowned for its architecture. The First and Second Chicago School, Art Deco, Modern, Post Modern, Brutalist, amongst many. Not counting Chicago's numerous art deco skyscrapers such as the Carbon and Carbide Building, Chicago Board of Trade, the enormous Merchandise Mart, Mather Building, and literally hundreds of other buildings. The Bulls got it absolutely right. 

That was part of my point.... Chicago doesn't have one dominant architectural style.  Sure it has its share of Deco, but what makes the Chicago skyline so iconic is the mix of different styles.  They did a great job on the uniform, regardless.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, WSU151 said:

I never really thought about it, but that color could be the inspiration for Pepsi Center Ball Arena too.

pfft, Denver's arena is that generic late-'90s arena construction that could be anywhere. Nothing about it is inspired by anything.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived