NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Ball Arena is named after the canning jars and I can't possibly imagine a reason a canning car company needs to increase its brand awareness.

Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

jNTsTyQ.png

New sponsorship for the Celtics. Vistaprint is a local company, the logo doesn't look too bad in this mockup (though less natural than the GE logo felt). Not too surprised to see a change, GE's finances have been in rough shape for a while, probably due to wandering ideas like buying jersey sponsorships.

EnDXcCcXEAQXQcd?format=jpg&name=medium

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

44 minutes ago, TalktoChuck said:

Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

Oh really? The more you know!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, TalktoChuck said:

I see their jars in pretty much every store.  I bought a pack just a couple of months ago.  It's the only brand I've ever actually seen.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Digby said:

STAX RECORDS TYPEFACE. Okay, I do like that.

I think it really needs an outline of the Stax building to drive home the point. Otherwise, how would you know where it is.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

I see their jars in pretty much every store.  I bought a pack just a couple of months ago.  It's the only brand I've ever actually seen.

I could be mistaken, but I believe Ball sold off its canning jar manufacturing business (as well as licensed out the name) awhile ago. So while the jars still say Ball, they’re made by a completely separate company.

jNTsTyQ.png

3 hours ago, Digby said:

New sponsorship for the Celtics. Vistaprint is a local company, the logo doesn't look too bad in this mockup (though less natural than the GE logo felt). Not too surprised to see a change, GE's finances have been in rough shape for a while, probably due to wandering ideas like buying jersey sponsorships.

EnDXcCcXEAQXQcd?format=jpg&name=medium

If it's weird that I already miss GE logo? It should be adless at all but GE fitted better for them.

4r2eer.png

7 hours ago, TalktoChuck said:

Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now

Eisenhower warned us about the military-industrial-overnight-oatmeal complex

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Celtics black statement is outright horrible. They should rather adopt the Adidas alternate instead if they insist on using black. This being said I think Vistaprint looks allright on the Celtics, however GE looked really nice. Excited for Stax, I've made a couple of Stax-inspired Memphis concepts myself so this will be interesting! 

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

14 hours ago, TalktoChuck said:

Could be worse: could be named after Lavar Ball...

On 11/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, fouhy12 said:

We're really starting to stretch the use of the fire emoji pretty thin.

23 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Better than “Talking Stick Resort Arena.” 

That was an especially confusing name considering that the resort has its own venue for shows. I was staying there with some friends, and one of them got excited about a concert that was happening one of the nights. Then we realized the show was at the arena downtown named after the resort, not at the actual resort.

Archived