NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, walkerws said:

I don’t think anyone is really interested in that because of the last time they changed anything, the players complained. There’s nothing to say they don’t later. 

Last time (2006) players complained becuase change was from leather to composite and old-gen players weren't get to use with that. Now leather will be still the same although carcass and bladder might be a different. By the way today it would be easier to make a switch like in 2006 because youngs before they came into NBA mostly use composite basketballs

Anyway is not about complaining but about design (I think it might be a league design not spalding) and NBA 75th anniversary logo.

P.S: I've noticed diamond shapes on all side channels which is new (I didn't see that on other Wilson balls) because Spalding use triangle shape except on centre.

4r2eer.png

11 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I wonder if that NBA 75th anniversary logo will be on the jerseys in 2021/22 or maybe it can be a diamond colored NBA logo to reference the 50th Anniversary using gold.

Not 100% certain, but pretty sure that the jerseys won't have it (probably don't want to have that much "1 time" dead merchandise after the season has concluded). The on-court warmups and shooting shirts...yes, they will have the diamond-shaped, normally colored logo.

7 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Not 100% certain, but pretty sure that the jerseys won't have it (probably don't want to have that much "1 time" dead merchandise after the season has concluded). The on-court warmups and shooting shirts...yes, they will have the diamond-shaped, normally colored logo.

Or put it above the swoosh. 

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

They couldn't have picked a better player to model the NOB under the number?

They couldn't because except Shai rest of their players are in trade rumors.

26 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Why not put anniversary logo only on match issue jerseys and not do that on retail? Just like in 96/97 (not sure how they sold authentics).

4r2eer.png

Archived