2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

6 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

If I had to guess, it would have something to do with how players comport themselves before games. Something like standing good, kneeling bad.

˙sʇɹᴉɥs ǝnlq ƃuᴉɹɐǝʍ ǝldoǝd ɹǝʍǝɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq sɐʍ ʇᴉ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, DEAD! said:

˙sʇɹᴉɥs ǝnlq ƃuᴉɹɐǝʍ ǝldoǝd ɹǝʍǝɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq sɐʍ ʇᴉ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I

They are still wearing blue shirts. They just have white collars now.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:16 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

If I had to guess, it would have something to do with how players comport themselves before games. Something like standing good, kneeling bad.

This. 

The White blue collar fans are gone----they are probably not coming back. 

I want championships!

9 hours ago, Fishplatter said:

This. 

The White blue collar fans are gone----they are probably not coming back. 

Yeah, the NFL is barely squeaking by on their billion dollar TV contract. They're certainly going to miss those angry old white guys who can't seem to realize that at some point they went from the majority to the minority.

4 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Dallas Cowboys have signed FA DE Everson Griffin. He, Lawrence and Crawford have the potential to be a very scary front. Provided all three can stay healthy.

Don’t forget McCoy, Poe and Aldon Smith. 

I’m becoming ever more optimistic about the Cowboys this season (if it happens). I know I say this every year because I see the football world through silver and blue tinted glasses, but let me have this. 

I just can’t believe the Cowboys actually signed a pro bowl, elite DE. We never do this. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

He should really just quit. He won’t be more than a backup, especially with his overstuffed sausage looking right leg. Glad he’s mostly back to normal, but in the best interest of him and his family he should hang it up or risk fully losing his leg.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo Bills Temporarily Rename Stadium

August 25, 2020 - 21:12 PM

The Buffalo Bills recently announced their stadium in Orchard Park, New York, will temporarily go by the generic moniker of Bills Stadium until a new sponsor is found.  “As we continue the transition process from New Era Field to a new naming rights partner, we will officially use the name

Read More...

On 8/16/2020 at 8:06 AM, dont care said:

He should really just quit. He won’t be more than a backup, especially with his overstuffed sausage looking right leg. Glad he’s mostly back to normal, but in the best interest of him and his family he should hang it up or risk fully losing his leg.

I watched the ESPN special on his rehab, and holy f-in s.  I cannot believe what he went through.  The fact that they had to send him to a military facility because his injury was closer to what a soldier experiences when a bomb goes off (or something like that) than a sports injury was just amazing.

That being said, after all of that, and all that his family went through, it seems to an outside observer like this is an incredibly bad idea.  I want to be careful about calling someone selfish without knowing if his family is actually encouraging this or not, but on the surface that's how it sounds.  He was so close to losing his leg... possibly even maybe dying - it just seems like he should feel lucky and just go on enjoying his millions of dollars with his family.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, dont care said:

Do you need to be told that it’s nothing more than a roster update?

They're adding 6 v 6 football with zany uniform designs and new stadiums, probably getting rid of a couple old stadiums as well. But if you want to play Madden 21 on the newer game systems, buying it now will mean you'll get a free digital download when the new systems release. 

10 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Does EA Sports make that many people live's miserable?

Yes, that's why I only bought it for PC since you can mod the game through Frosty Editor and Frosty Mods. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived