Indoor/Arena Football Changes

agentrygraphics

I don’t really mind the away pants, it’s pretty unique and specific to the animal. But the logos on the home shoulders are terrible, and the helmet needs a logo on the side not the front.

Excellent!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JayMac said:

What is going on around the ear hole? Bad Photoshop job? Chrome?

It's a high-gloss helmet... it's the shoulder of the jersey reflected in the helmet.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Down with Major. Indoor. Tiddlywinks.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

The Columbus Zoo and The Wilds are a big point of pride here, so I'm happy they went with something unique instead of rekindling the Destroyers nickname for a third run or using a generic aviation or capital city nickname. I like the primary logo, so I'll probably get a shirt when Homage undoubtedly drops some gear, while the uniforms are pretty much what I'd expect from an indoor football team that is trying catch people's attention.

1 minute ago, AndrewMLind said:

The Columbus Zoo and The Wilds are a big point of pride here, so I'm happy they went with something unique instead of rekindling the Destroyers nickname for a third run or using a generic aviation or capital city nickname. I like the primary logo, so I'll probably get a shirt when Homage undoubtedly drops some gear, while the uniforms are pretty much what I'd expect from an indoor football team that is trying catch people's attention.

I'm guessing Phenom Elite was involved in the uniform design. The heads stuck to the sleeves could have looked better but if they use the same design they used in AFL, they would look bad regardless. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The logo needs some serious refinement. There’s an inconsistency in how the black line extends from the forehead through the snout on the logo but on the helmet the center of the snout is brown. The inconsistency seems like a layering issue. The lettering is the only thing about this I like since at least it fits the name.

The logos aren't terrible, and the helmets are unique.

Everything else is hot garbage.

tenor.gif?itemid=8169697

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indoor Football League’s Spokane Shock Unveil New Uniforms

August 18, 2020 - 21:11 PM

Though the Indoor Football League cancelled its 2020 season amid the coronavirus pandemic, teams are looking forward to resuming play next spring. That includes the Spokane Shock, who recently unveiled new uniforms sponsored by up-and-coming apparel manufacturer Phenom Elite. “Phenom Elite is a perfect partner for us,” Shock owner Sam

Read More...

Archived