NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

the shoulder/chest arrows are terrible

Should have just updated the logo and updated to the current colors. Event the solid green helmet might have looked good with the previous uniform when it wasnt diarrhea green. 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2021 at 6:39 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Seattle will probably wear all-neon green, which will be the worst case scenario (see ARI/SEA 2020). So maybe against the Browns who wear all-white or white/orange?

Seahawks didn't wear all neon green last season and if they happen to wear it this year it would most likely be TNF vs the Rams.

51 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks didn't wear all neon green last season and if they happen to wear it this year it would most likely be TNF vs the Rams.

Lets get all neon vs all highlighter yellow and play it at Boise St!!!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, selgy said:

Lets get all neon vs all highlighter yellow and play it at Boise St!!!

Seahawks are probably more likely to wear neon green against the 49ers or Saints this year. Maybe even on the road. But I can’t see them wearing any neon green combo on TNF against the rams because of how horrible the contrast will be against bone. Last time something similar happened was in 2018 on TNF vs the Packers. Seattle wore navy instead of green on TNF because it would be ugly if it was paired against the Packers yellow helmets with the all white. Wouldn’t surprise me if Seahawks rams is navy vs bone

7 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Seattle wore navy instead of green on TNF because it would be ugly if it was paired against the Packers yellow helmets with the all white. 

I think the theory that the Seahawks would make decisions based on whether or not they'd look ugly is interesting, to say the least. If they were interested in not looking ugly, they never would've ordered those desease green uniforms to begin with.

Actually, IMO the only thing they can currently do to avoid looking ugly is wear their gray pants.  Or maybe only schedule the Falcons and Titans.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 5/14/2021 at 4:11 AM, DNAsports said:

The new Jets set is better in every way and I’m prepared to die on that hill

I think they need to drop the football off of the helmet script, but yeah better than the rehashed old look.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Seahawks are probably more likely to wear neon green against the 49ers or Saints this year. Maybe even on the road. But I can’t see them wearing any neon green combo on TNF against the rams because of how horrible the contrast will be against bone. Last time something similar happened was in 2018 on TNF vs the Packers. Seattle wore navy instead of green on TNF because it would be ugly if it was paired against the Packers yellow helmets with the all white. Wouldn’t surprise me if Seahawks rams is navy vs bone

Seahawks are probably gonna wear green jerseys for 2 home games and based on the past it's always primetime so that leaves them with the option of wearing it against the Rams, 49ers, and Saints. Last year they didn't even go all neon green but they are 2-0 against the Rams with all green. Wildcard game they could wear green is on the road vs the Vikings we get a color vs color because they have worn green the past 3 times they have played the Vikings at home and are undefeated when doing so. 

Why are you posting a jersey that could never be worn due to the modern template?  The sleeveholes would be at the seem above the swoosh, yet the sleeve design is entirely below it.

• Like 12

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Why are you posting a jersey that could never be worn due to the modern template?  The sleeveholes would be at the seem above the swoosh, yet the sleeve design is entirely below it.

Agreed, if this was worn on field, it’s just a green t shirt with numbers

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DNAsports said:

If Seattle intends on never changing their uniforms, they need to simplify, roll with this and call it a day-

spacer.png
spacer.png

I dunno. Seattle has made mono-blue its thing. Seems like it works for them. 

(You’re on the money with the gray road set, though.)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I dunno. Seattle has made mono-blue its thing. Seems like it works for them. 

(You’re on the money with the gray road set, though.)

No one really likes the mono look. Like you said though, Seattle made that the team’s shtick and unfortunately it does work.

For the road grey, it makes a lot of sense. Of all teams, the Rams proved a team doesn’t actually need a white away jersey. Grey is a good one for Seattle to adopt and drop the white uniform completely. I hope some more teams follow suit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

No one really likes the mono look. Like you said though, Seattle made that the team’s shtick and unfortunately it does work.

For the road grey, it makes a lot of sense. Of all teams, the Rams proved a team doesn’t actually need a white away jersey. Grey is a good one for Seattle to adopt and drop the white uniform completely. I hope some more teams follow suit.

Not for me. I disklike Seattle's all gray almost as much as I hate their all navy, which is saying something because I despise the all navy. If they want to make that gray jersey the primary road, I guess it would kinda work with navy pants,  but only with different socks.  Or even white pants, would be worth a shot. White is the only color NFL teams can wear in monochrome that doesn't look minor league to me.

• Like 6