NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

4 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

The dazzle pants definitely look great on teams with metallic colors.

bring back the Panthers metallic silver pants, not these hideous matte grays.

• Like 3

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

43 minutes ago, IceCap said:

I would argue the red is too dark. 

I get adding black- the throwbacks with black drop shadow were popular after they wore them in Super Bowl XXIX. Still, don't darken the red while adding black. One or the other. Doing both creates an unnecessarily dark and muddied look, in my opinion. 

I think it's a beautiful shade, but I wonder if it would look brighter on Nike's flat material.  

Of course, making everything flat would ruin the gold pants, but it might make the red appear brighter (or at least more uniform.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I think it's a beautiful shade, but I wonder if it would look brighter on Nike's flat material.  

Of course, making everything flat would ruin the gold pants, but it might make the red appear brighter (or at least more uniform.)

They could use matte for the jerseys and dazzle for the pants like the cowboys.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, dont care said:

They could use matte for the jerseys and dazzle for the pants like the cowboys.

I don't think that would look very good, at least with the red jersey.  Despite being different colors, the shimmer (shine?  reflection?  not sure the word) would clash.  Would need to see it though.  Personally, I like the older jersey material with the dazzle material.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I don't think that would look very good, at least with the red jersey.  Despite being different colors, the shimmer (shine?  reflection?  not sure the word) would clash.  Would need to see it though.  Personally, I like the older jersey material with the dazzle material.

spacer.pngdoesn’t look bad to me

• Like 5
  • Hurl 1

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

The fact that there’s clearly room for the three stripes on the shoulders but Reebok chose to cut them off at the cuff annoys me extremely.

• Like 20
  • Applause 1

7 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The fact that there’s clearly room for the three stripes on the shoulders but Reebok chose to cut them off at the cuff annoys me extremely.

That’s why the set now only has the two stripes. Little things set it off from being the true classic.

spacer.png

However, the hilariously-big pants stripes can stay in 1984.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dont care said:

That does look fine, but it's not nearly what the Nike top would look like. There wouldn't be any wrinkles providing different shades and the nesh part wouldn't be see through.

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Any idea who is wearing 7? I tried looking up the roster and I'm clueless.