NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

On 2/11/2021 at 10:08 PM, colortv said:

While we're on the topic of the 49ers, am I the only one who preferred the "shiny" gold pants compared to what they have now?

While we're on the topic of 🗣ALL TEAMS IN PRO AND COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL, am I the only one who preferred the "shiny" pants compared to what 🗣ALL TEAMS IN PRO AND COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL have now?

Fixed.

• Like 6

6uXNWAo.png

On 2/12/2021 at 3:38 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The fact that there’s clearly room for the three stripes on the shoulders but Reebok chose to cut them off at the cuff annoys me extremely.

Did Adidas own Reebok back then? Because if so, intentionally cutting off three stripes as a uniform element is even more ridiculous 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

1 minute ago, Bruhammydude said:

49ers should only use red, gold and white. End of story. And no jersey should ever be missing the color the pants and helmet uses.

I think @SSmith48 puts it best. Make gold pants the primary away combination (which he stated was his plan) and maybe change the number font. This is all San Francisco needs. 

5wB764H.png

• Dislike 1

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

38 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Tell that to the Giants and their piss poor away jersey...

spacer.png

I actually like this road look for the Giants alot aside from the pants striping. If they used the red/blue/red gray pants then it would be an accurate throwback too. It really pops.

• Like 8

bSLCtu2.png

2 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

I think @SSmith48 puts it best. Make gold pants the primary away combination (which he stated was his plan) and maybe change the number font. This is all San Francisco needs. 

5wB764H.png

All San Francisco needs to do is not touch their primary uniforms. They look great as is. This is a downgrade.

• Like 16

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

14 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Teal Primary back in Jacksonville?

The team has been unusually active today on Twitter, especially for February. Fans noticed that the first word of each of the last 7 tweets spell out the word "Primary"

So now we wait.

Don't forget the banner picture that shows a loading bar along with new era. Could be nothing, but a good chance that it is a switch

16 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Teal Primary back in Jacksonville?

The team has been unusually active today on Twitter, especially for February. Fans noticed that the first word of each of the last 7 tweets spell out the word "Primary"

So now we wait.

That's too coincidental to not mean something.  Could be primary uniform, primary logo, or something else.