2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

I don't think Dallas is wearing navy on Sunday.

It’s strange because the Broncos posted their uniform schedule back in August and it said they’d be in white for this game, but Dave Helman of the Cowboys said that after the Charger game the Cowboys would be in white until Thanksgiving. So who knows lol.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

12 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It’s strange because the Broncos posted their uniform schedule back in August and it said they’d be in white for this game, but Dave Helman of the Cowboys said that after the Charger game the Cowboys would be in white until Thanksgiving. So who knows lol.

Broncos also said they'd be in white at Jacksonville and got all our hopes up that the Jags were ditching white at home, but then the Denver wore orange for that game and didn't even acknowledge their screw up. Gonna give the Cowboys the benefit of the doubt in this case.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:07 PM, QCS said:

The black socks look is different for the Panthers, but I think blue socks are still superior. Honestly, they're the only pair we need.

I wouldn’t want them to get rid of black socks completely, but they really need to wear blue socks when they go with black jerseys and pants together. The blue socks make that look really pop; when they wear black socks it becomes dull. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, BBTV said:

Yeah there are some fantastic matchups in there.  Also a few that could be fantastic if one or both teams switched it up some.  Dolphins in aqua pants would be better, Vikings in white pants, Colts in white pants and Jets in green pants.

If it's a bright-sunny day next Sunday, Chargers at Eagles will look amazing.  It's a 4PM game so it'll be dark by the end, but hopefully it looks good at the start.

How about just green socks for the Jets?

23 hours ago, Froob said:

It’d be cool if Titans went navy over white, so it’d be a SB redux. Granted in far worse uniforms.

I just thinking about this the other day...to my knowledge they've worn that combo exactly one time during the regular season (I remember seeing a time or two in the 2019 preseason)--last season against the Bengals...

1283395055.jpeg

ap20306756129418.jpg

I'd say it was a clean look for them, all things considered, except, well...the pants stick out, even with the white-base numbers. (Which really underscores just how drab their current sets are...I mean, how is it possible to be that busy AND that drab at the same time? Takes a special kind of innovation to pull that off...)

While we're discussing drabness and the Snatit, this past Sunday saw another first: that game was the first time they paired their navy socks with their white-over-white combo...

USATSI_17069395-scaled.jpg

0e78d2a7-ce14-46dd-a12e-4d6370817630-tit

Looks WAAAYYY better than with the white hosiery--though with those uniforms that ain't saying much. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

43 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I just thinking about this the other day...to my knowledge they've worn that combo exactly one time during the regular season (I remember seeing a time or two in the 2019 preseason)--last season against the Bengals...

1283395055.jpeg

ap20306756129418.jpg

I'd say it was a clean look for them, all things considered, except, well...the pants stick out, even with the white-base numbers. (Which really underscores just how drab their current sets are...I mean, how is it possible to be that busy AND that drab at the same time? Takes a special kind of innovation to pull that off...)

While we're discussing drabness and the Snatit, this past Sunday saw another first: that game was the first time they paired their navy socks with their white-over-white combo...

USATSI_17069395-scaled.jpg

0e78d2a7-ce14-46dd-a12e-4d6370817630-tit

Looks WAAAYYY better than with the white hosiery--though with those uniforms that ain't saying much. 

They also wore it this year at the Jets.

Tennessee Titans had no business letting the New York Jets beat them

But that's it. I was super surprised to see they've only worn that look twice. 

They also wore navy over columbia three times in 2018, and that combo hasn't been seen since. 

10 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Steelers color rush is my ever-so-slightly biased favorite uniform in the league. That will be a clean matchup.

It's definitely one of the cleaner, more acceptable Color Rush looks in the league. Love how it almost resembles the throwback they wore in the early 2000s.

Archived