Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Wondered what happened to the Rox, saw they're a collegiate wood bat team now.  Nor'easters feels more like it'd fit a hockey team, but I figure I'd go with Knockouts from this list.  

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I have a sick obsession with MiLB hats (around 350 of them) and today I snagged the aviators stars throwback (yellow/brown/orange like the 70s padres) and the inland empire 66ers what if cherubs hat. I know they’ve what if-ed the cherubs three times now, does anyone know where I can find the date for the game they wore these in 2023?  Every time I search, I only get the original reveal for 2020 and their website has already flipped to 2024. I get OCD about this kind of stuff 😂 I was suckered into this hat cause it’s a play on the slanted halo angels hat. Thanks for any help. It’s for my little online catalog I have to keep so I don’t buy hats I already have 😆

KISSwall09.jpg

4 hours ago, maxwasson said:

The logo for the 2024 American Assocation of Professional Baseball's All-Star-Game in Kansas City, KS has been revealed with the logo featuring an official silhouette of the Kansas City, Kansas skyline. 

a bit odd to see them rip off the Colorado All Star type since they're an official partner of MLB...

2021+All-Star+Game+Logo.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Green27 said:

Wow, they absolutely crushed this. Fun word play, character-based, and great looking uniforms. 

This is immediately one of the best identities in MiLB, if not the best. I love everything that has to do with the Roman striping and the columns, especially the "R" logo. Tying it in with emperor penguins is simply perfect for a Minor League identity. The color scheme is also very Georgia and very Roman at the same time. 10/10.

• Like 8

An absolute delight with wonderful and thoroughly professional execution. They will probably get some money out of me. Studio Simon continues to lay down bangers only.

• Like 7
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

What? No Rome (insert adjective) (insert ridiculous local name no one has ever heard of)?

My ONLY nitpick on this is that I feel the Pontificating Penguin is too busy for the cap. The column R would be better, but that's the slightest thing. Overall, 9/10 for the uniforms, 10/10 for the logos, and 11/10 for the name.

• Like 4
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

10 minutes ago, nash61 said:

What? No Rome (insert adjective) (insert ridiculous local name no one has ever heard of)?

My ONLY nitpick on this is that I feel the Pontificating Penguin is too busy for the cap. The column R would be better, but that's the slightest thing. Overall, 9/10 for the uniforms, 10/10 for the logos, and 11/10 for the name.

That first one was my thought exactly...the only reason I entered "Chicken Caesars" is because I thought Brandiose was designing it, so I was playing to win.

But all in all, this is as FANTASTIC as a rebrand gets...and I don't even mind the Pontificating Penguin.  This is a unique but not goofy brand, the stuff that is best found in Minor League Baseball, and I know this brand will be as constant as the...um, Southern Cross?

bYhYmxh.png

39 minutes ago, nash61 said:

I agree with this. Just the penguin's face (a la the cartoon Oriole) or the "R" logo would make for a stronger cap logo.