Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Swing hardly and carry a big stick. Why are they not using this as a tagline?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Brandiose did a pretty good job with this one. The "scorched" red fits Texas quite well, and the blue complements it nicely in a package with a true Lone Star state flavor.

Yes to whoever it was that mentioned the wordmark's similarity to the Reading Fightin Phils, but I think it's still solid. I didn't even realize until the past few days just how dated the previous logo set was. And Teddy looks sharp to boot!

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

So, apparently, the ten finalist identities in the "Name the Team" contest being conducted by the soon-to-relocate New Britain Rock Cats are...

Hartford Blue Frogs

Hartford Choppers
Hartford Hedgehogs

Hartford Honey Badgers
Hartford Hound Dogs
Hartford Praying Mantis (or, Praying Mantises)
Hartford River Hogs
Hartford Screech Owls

Hartford Whirly Birds
Hartford Yard Goats

Why can't I shake the feeling that Brandiose is landing this gig? Hell, why do I suspect that Casey and Jason are already acting as branding consultants and helped shape the list of finalists?

I'd wager they already have full graphics and uniform packages ready to go for the eventual winner. In other words, a coke-fueled long weekend gave us this list and concepts for each name on it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

For comedic purposes, I'm rooting for the Honey Badgers. Out of the list, I'll put money on Whirly Birds or Hedgehogs. If it's the Whirly Birds, if Brandoise were to create the logo package, I would think they'd make logos featuring both a helicopter and an actual bird similar to the San Antonio Missions and their Davy Crockett and Jalapeno logos

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was scrolling through Twitter when I noticed that Brandiose retweeted the list of finalists for the Hartford team, so I assume that means they are in fact making the logo package for the team.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was scrolling through Twitter when I noticed that Brandiose retweeted the list of finalists for the Hartford team, so I assume that means they are in fact making the logo package for the team.

I literally pictured a swinging whale when I read this
The alternate mascot will be a heart named Ford. Also swinging a bat.

I actually would really like to see a hedgehog swinging a bat...these kinds of logos are done a lot, but they're timeless and appeal to EVERY age. (Just like every college used to have an alternate logo of their mascot wearing a sailor hat).

Besides, hedgehogs are so cute that any merch featuring them WILL SELL.

bYhYmxh.png