2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

On 11/3/2021 at 4:29 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

This season my team is bad and will likely only get worse before crawling to an undignified finish, firing the coach, and cutting massive amounts of salary as we head into a protracted rebuild. With that in mind, I plan to go full hater and take whatever pleasure I can in the misery of teams clearly better than mine. Aaron Rodgers, once again, looking like a complete toolbag is making me smile.

Β 

Gotta say, my favorite part of the Aaron Rodgers covid story is the slippery con he tried to pull with the "immunized" comment.Β  Hilarious.Β  Yeah, that crunchy cocktail of wheat grass, guava juice, and electrolytesΒ  sure did immunized you, you greasy haired pinhead. At least the moron quarterback on my crappy team came out and just admitted he was a dummy who didn't plan to get the jab. He didn't try to go all political with one of those "technically not exactly a lie" quips.

Β 

Of course, playing in the God-awful NFC North with my garbage Vikings and the equally garbage Bears, and the even more garbagy Lions ensures one home game for the Packers, but hopefully this particular Rodgers nonsense will be what costs them a seed or two, so he can once again prove himself to be the best QB that ever lost an amazing amount of Championship games.

This just got so much more fun and awful today.

• Like 7

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I’m really wondering if Aaron Rodgers believes his own B.S. or if he honestly believes that we believe his B.S. he has to be the most arrogant guy in the NFL. I guess all the years of being the most overrated QB in the league being told he’s the best QB has gotten to his head despite only winning 1 SB a decade ago and choking every other year.Β 

I guess my take on Rodgers is that he really can't handle criticism. He lied about being vaccinated so he would not face criticism. Once caught, he faced criticism and his response was to lash out. He should have just gone the Kirk Cousins route. Kirk takes some heat for his decision, too, but it hasn't dominated Viking news since summer.Β  But this is now a huge story because he just opened up almost every thought he has, including that he's a victim. I suppose I'm flying too close to the sun, but this is a great example of leaning on "woke" and "cancel culture" as a way paint himself as a victim of something that hasn't even happened yet.Β 

Β 

If they win the Super Bowl, he is going to be absolutely insufferable.

• Like 10

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not sorry but your opinion on vaccines is automatically invalid & deserving of ridicule if you're getting your medical advice from Joe :censored:ing Rogan.Β 

Β 

Seriously, why can't these people just listen to I don't know, A Doctor? If they want Medical advice?Β 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DoctorWhom said:

I'm not sorry but your opinion on vaccines is automatically invalid & deserving of ridicule if you're getting your medical advice from Joe :censored:ing Rogan.Β 

Β 

Seriously, why can't these people just listen to I don't know, A Doctor? If they want Medical advice?Β 

My father is a doctor. He has a mug that reads "don't confuse your Google search with my medical degree." He has this on his desk in his office.Β 

Β 

I used to think it was kind of rude, but after this whole pandemic...I get it.Β 

• Like 13

A friend of mine reacted to the initial Aaron Rodgers news by saying "the media loves white quarterbacks, they can do no wrong."Β 

Β 

It's like Rodgers saw my text messages when he woke up and went "challenge accepted."Β 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I just want one Scientologist QB. The hilarity would be unstoppable!

Β 

Even if it's not, that's clearly Tom Brady.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Β 

Even if it's not, that's clearly Tom Brady.

Tom Brady should’ve become a public Scientologist after joining Tampa Bay. Live in Clearwater, hang out at the reading rooms, etc.

Β 

Granted, nobody wants to be a public Scientologist after the Danny Masterson trial. Look at how Will Smith tries to avoid mentioning his relationship with Thetans and Xenia. These days, Scientology is a belief you keep hidden (compared to the β€˜00s).

So I'm sitting in my hotel room in the KC area to go see the Packers play on Sunday.Β  All afternoon on the ride down I'm reading the :censored:show that was the interview.

Β 

I'll always cheer for the Packers. I don't really care that the starting QB is a nozzle if he plays well. But, he can't be gone soon enough.

Β 

Yes, our fanbase is akin to the BFIB Cardinals.Β  I get it. We deserve some bad football after the last 30 years. I'm not wishing for that, but just GTFO.

Β 

I'll try to shut up about this because I feel like I've said too much without adding much. Thanks for letting me vent.

• Like 9

It's where I sit.