2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

45 minutes ago, dont care said:

Well there is the whole not serving a day in prison for murder thing, but yea sure let’s accept his rehabilitation for continuing to be a horrible human being after escaping prison time.

I thought he served time following the wrongful death conviction, but was wrong; his jail term was for robbery. Now I know.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I thought he served time following the wrongful death conviction, but was wrong; his jail term was for robbery. Now I know.

Nope was ordered to pay 33 million and he has paid hardly none of it. Just a trash human being all around. His jail term was also for kidnapping at gun point. And was released early.

• Like 1

While we're on the topic,

It really sucks people have "normalized" O.J, a guy who not only got away with murder, but knows it and even tried releasing a totally not confessional book about it. Showing absolutely 0 remorse. 

Yet Michael Vick still has that dog fighting stigma attached to him even now after he actually did his time and is genuinely remorseful over what he did and made efforts to make up for it.  

I'll forgive Vick before I ever forgive O.J. 

Bills fans should be embarrassed he's still in their "ring of honor" or whatever they call their  team Hall of Fame. 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Mel Hall is probably the only Big Four player who is more detestable, because of the nature of his crimes and how many people were ok with him being that kinda guy.

People not knowing who he is or knowing that it happened for that matter is different than being ok with it. Aaron Hernandez I’d say is just a detestable if not more. He was also a coward offing himself rather than serve his time.

Just now, dont care said:

People not knowing who he is or knowing that it happened for that matter is different than being ok with it.

I’m more talking about how the teams he was on knew about his sex crimes and his creeping  (grooming several teenagers throughout time), but signed him anyway. Heck, the Giants smuggled him across the border to play the Expos.

47 minutes ago, See Red said:

Of course the Bengals lose to the Jets and their backup QB as soon as everybody starts singing their praise.

That was a trap game scenario if ever there was one.  It's possible they overlooked/underestimated the "lowly" Jets coming off that big win over Baltimore and going into another division game next week against Cleveland. 

Ah well...perhaps one for Cincinnati to grow on.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

26 minutes ago, dont care said:

People not knowing who he is or knowing that it happened for that matter is different than being ok with it. Aaron Hernandez I’d say is just a detestable if not more. He was also a coward offing himself rather than serve his time.

I'm a big baseball fan. I know who Mel Hall is. Other than @SFGiants58 making mention of this, I've never heard of issues.

I am not denying that there's something, just saying I've never heard of them.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

Aaaaannnnd we have a Trevor Siemian sighting in New Orleans.  Dude's spinning that rock pretty dang nice, too.

WHO DIS??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

4 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Aaaaannnnd we have a Trevor Siemian sighting in New Orleans.  Dude's spinning that rock pretty dang nice, too.

WHO DIS??

He's been in the league for like 7 years and has played for Denver, Minnesota, Jets and now Saints.  He had a pretty good season for Denver in 2016 but regressed in 2017.

18 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

He's been in the league for like 7 years and has played for Denver, Minnesota, Jets and now Saints.  He had a pretty good season for Denver in 2016 but regressed in 2017.

I know who he is; was just being funny was all. 

3 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

While we're on the topic,

It really sucks people have "normalized" O.J, a guy who not only got away with murder, but knows it and even tried releasing a totally not confessional book about it. Showing absolutely 0 remorse. 

Yet Michael Vick still has that dog fighting stigma attached to him even now after he actually did his time and is genuinely remorseful over what he did and made efforts to make up for it.  

I'll forgive Vick before I ever forgive O.J. 

Bills fans should be embarrassed he's still in their "ring of honor" or whatever they call their  team Hall of Fame. 

I only wish Norm MacDonald was still alive so I can hear what he would have to say about this. 

Also, New Orleans’s ability to just keep plugging along is amazing. Sean Payton should be in the running for coach of the year if the Saints can keep this up. 

Edited by Red Comet

Patriots finally remembered how to win a close game. Good win against the Chargers that could go a long way in determining a wildcard spot. 

Didn't see Brady & The Bucs getting upset by The Saints. Seems like Brady can only beat them in the playoffs. 

Saints are such a Jameis Winston team right now. One week they look fantastic and like real playoff contenders, the next they look like a team competing for a top draft pick. 

2 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Patriots finally remembered how to win a close game. Good win against the Chargers that could go a long way in determining a wildcard spot. 

Didn't see Brady & The Bucs getting upset by The Saints. Seems like Brady can only beat them in the playoffs. 

Saints are such a Jameis Winston team right now. One week they look fantastic and like real playoff contenders, the next they look like a team competing for a top draft pick. 

They won't look like Jameis the rest of this season.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

Meanwhile, and I saw this coming a mile away, depending on MRI results, the Snatit might well end up losing their MVP the rest of the way.

• Like 1

That felt like watching a Marvin Lewis era loss yesterday. Bad tackling, weird gameplan, flat as can be on offense and defense, made a backup QB look like Montana, blew a two score lead late in the game, and all because it looked like they got a little high off their own supply. I'm not mad, just disappointed - I thought this group would be less prone to big-headedness.

Also the helmet-to-helmet call on third and 11 with 2 minutes left basically ended the game. One of the worst calls I've ever seen. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png