2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

7 hours ago, LMU said:

Donte Stallworth confirms.

With Stallworth's case, the victim was jaywalking across a busy street.  That doesn't excuse Stallworth driving drunk, but:

According to Florida's DUI manslaughter law, there are exceptions under what is called "causation" of an accident. In short, someone who is driving drunk and causes an accident is not necessarily responsible if the other party did something to contribute to the accident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/jc-stallworth052109.html

I'm no lawyer but I imagine a good one could've gotten him out of the manslaughter charge had it gone to trial. 

Edited by See Red
Accidentally said it did excuse his drunk driving, which it does not.

IUe6Hvh.png

I really don't understands why The Browns insist on keeping Beckham. They've actually been a better team without him, ands honestly his trade stock has probably taken a hit with how little they have been using him. 

Is he washed, or a re the Browns just failing to utilizing properly? 

14 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

I really don't understands why The Browns insist on keeping Beckham. They've actually been a better team without him, ands honestly his trade stock has probably taken a hit with how little they have been using him. 

Is he washed, or a re the Browns just failing to utilizing properly? 

The latter. Honestly, I just don’t think Mayfield's particularly good.  Actually, I think he's really bad. When the Browns scored 40+ against LAC and OBJ only had three targets, John Kosko of PFF tweeted that him and Davante Adams get open ~72% of the time on routes 5+ yards downfield.

And here's the All-22.

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

And for the second time in two years I will miss a matchup of Rodgers vs. Mahomes live at Arrowhead on Sunday. Oh well, I get to see the game either way.

EDIT - Oh, the fecal matter is gonna hit the rotary on this one.  Mr. Rodgers has been playing everyone and now it's gonna come back to haunt him.

Edited by Sec19Row53
More info
  • Like 2

It's where I sit.

I'm afraid to make some comment here because I just know the next step in all of this is that the TB12 Method also uses some pseudoscientific "vaccine-in-effect" concept and Brady's gonna get outed in the worst way eventually.

That being said, give me the Beasley's and Cousins's of the world. They might be stupid but at least everyone knows they're stupid. Rodgers thought he could pull the wool on everyone's eyes with clever wordplay and then just bank on COVID not being a problem from there.

• Like 9

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, See Red said:

Holy crap.  I have only ever moved that fast in an airplane.

Driving crimes are victimless. Until they're not.

• Like 7

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

Holy crap.  I have only ever moved that fast in an airplane.

Driving crimes are victimless. Until they're not.

I did the Richard Petty ride-along thing at Daytona a few years back and they apparently go 165 mph... but obviously on a closed track designed for those high speeds and faster.  I was just in a sort of passenger seat. I can't even comprehend actually driving a car that fast on a track, let alone through a city. 

IUe6Hvh.png

3 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I'm afraid to make some comment here because I just know the next step in all of this is that the TB12 Method also uses some pseudoscientific "vaccine-in-effect" concept and Brady's gonna get outed in the worst way eventually.

Dear Santa, I've been very g.....well I haven't committed any major felonies recently.

• Like 3
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This season my team is bad and will likely only get worse before crawling to an undignified finish, firing the coach, and cutting massive amounts of salary as we head into a protracted rebuild. With that in mind, I plan to go full hater and take whatever pleasure I can in the misery of teams clearly better than mine. Aaron Rodgers, once again, looking like a complete toolbag is making me smile.

Gotta say, my favorite part of the Aaron Rodgers covid story is the slippery con he tried to pull with the "immunized" comment.  Hilarious.  Yeah, that crunchy cocktail of wheat grass, guava juice, and electrolytes  sure did immunized you, you greasy haired pinhead. At least the moron quarterback on my crappy team came out and just admitted he was a dummy who didn't plan to get the jab. He didn't try to go all political with one of those "technically not exactly a lie" quips.

Of course, playing in the God-awful NFC North with my garbage Vikings and the equally garbage Bears, and the even more garbagy Lions ensures one home game for the Packers, but hopefully this particular Rodgers nonsense will be what costs them a seed or two, so he can once again prove himself to be the best QB that ever lost an amazing amount of Championship games.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

This season my team is bad and will likely only get worse before crawling to an undignified finish, firing the coach, and cutting massive amounts of salary as we head into a protracted rebuild. With that in mind, I plan to go full hater and take whatever pleasure I can in the misery of teams clearly better than mine. Aaron Rodgers, once again, looking like a complete toolbag is making me smile.

Gotta say, my favorite part of the Aaron Rodgers covid story is the slippery con he tried to pull with the "immunized" comment.  Hilarious.  Yeah, that crunchy cocktail of wheat grass, guava juice, and electrolytes  sure did immunized you, you greasy haired pinhead. At least the moron quarterback on my crappy team came out and just admitted he was a dummy who didn't plan to get the jab. He didn't try to go all political with one of those "technically not exactly a lie" quips.

Of course, playing in the God-awful NFC North with my garbage Vikings and the equally garbage Bears, and the even more garbagy Lions ensures one home game for the Packers, but hopefully this particular Rodgers nonsense will be what costs them a seed or two, so he can once again prove himself to be the best QB that ever lost an amazing amount of Championship games.

Hey - he did his own research... which was clearly better than the research of those who have spent decades on education and research, and have dedicated their lives to curing disease and keeping people well.   At least he's just a guy without a college degree that gets hit in the head on a weekly basis for a living.  I can handle that more than I can otherwise intelligent people who have "done their own research" and think they know something that the experts don't.

Ironically, he actually has an honorary degree from... A MEDICAL INSTITUTION.

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

This Packer fan agrees

Rodgers is a nozzle who can't take criticism so he lied to avoid flack. The team will likely get slapped for failing to follow NFL rules.

• Like 6

It's where I sit.