NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

19 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Is this the first time two players that share a jersey number have been traded for each other?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes. The very first time, EVER, in all of professional sports. Never thought it would happen involving a position with limited number options. Mind blowing.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • WOAH 1
  • Yawn 2

8 hours ago, dont care said:

No way anyone but wilson wears 3 in Seattle until it’s inevitably retired 

or until some disrespectful punk kid or veteran that thinks he deserves it asks Russ to wear it again and then hopefully has his femur snapped in half for having the audacity to strip away someone else's honor.  They deserve to be the meat in a soup made of their own marrow.

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1
  • Huh? 5
  • Yawn 4
  • Dislike 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

or until some disrespectful punk kid or veteran that thinks he deserves it asks Russ to wear it again and then hopefully has his femur snapped in half for having the audacity to strip away someone else's honor.  They deserve to be the meat in a soup made of their own marrow.

Bro it’s just a number 

• Like 24
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

Yep

Dwayne-Haskins-will-wear-Joe-Theismann_s

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

fiowXOD.png

On 3/8/2022 at 7:05 PM, Eszcz21 said:

Miami, Florida, and Florida State all seem to handle the Florida heat fine in their home uniforms.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2019/09/02/florida-state-fsu-football-hydration-boise-state-seminoles-willie-taggart-water-powerade-ulm/2194318001/

Well. Not all the time. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

4 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Yep

Dwayne-Haskins-will-wear-Joe-Theismann_s

the ironic thing is that what happened to Theismann should have happened to Haskins. 

• Like 1
  • Hurl 4
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 7
  • Hate 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/10/2022 at 1:15 PM, BBTV said:

the ironic thing is that what happened to Theismann should have happened to Haskins. 

i know haskins has only himself to blame for how his career has gone, but cmon man, that doesnt mean he deserves a debilitating injury. 

edit: this post has become incredibly sad

Edited by ssj_homeslice
recent news of haskins' passing
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, ssj_homeslice said:

i know haskins has only himself to blame for how his career has gone, but cmon man, that doesnt mean he deserves a debilitating injury. 

I guess you didn’t see the above post. 

7 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

He's very passionate about these things. You'll get used to it.

• Like 1

If Chelsea FC has brand new home shirts instead of a patch covering the 3 logo, I don't ever want to hear a NFL team say global supply issues are why they couldn't wear a throwback uniform this year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, BBTV said:

If Joe was fine with it, why do you care? Isn't this the second time you've called on the retirement gods for a number?

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

If Joe was fine with it, why do you care? Isn't this the second time you've called on the retirement gods for a number?

Was Joe really fine with it though?  Or was he put into a no-win situation and had to agree?  It's the ultimate honor a team can give a player, and some POS like Dwayne Haskins - who isn't even good - thought that he'd just take that honor away from someone?  Maybe it's because I have respect for people, but I feel it's very disrespectful to do that, and shows a lot about a person's character (or lack thereof.)

• Like 2
  • Huh? 2
  • Yawn 4
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BBTV said:

Was Joe really fine with it though?  Or was he put into a no-win situation and had to agree?  It's the ultimate honor a team can give a player, and some POS like Dwayne Haskins - who isn't even good - thought that he'd just take that honor away from someone?  Maybe it's because I have respect for people, but I feel it's very disrespectful to do that, and shows a lot about a person's character (or lack thereof.)

Well he said he was, so I'll say he was. If he hadn't, then the team would have said they wouldn't hand it out. I still don't get the reasoning as to why that means Haskins should have his leg broken. Alex Smith almost died when it happened to him, for crying out loud!

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, BBTV said:

For wearing Joe THEES-mann's number?

🤣

• Like 8

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Monday-morninging Haskins’ talent isn’t a good look. Wishing he’d suffer a devastating injury is a worse look. 

He was given 7 after he was selected as a 1st round pick. Joe was ok with it. 

• Like 6

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.